Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2017

Superb!!!!!

In the fourth installment of the acclaimed Jurassic Park series special effects, acting, and suspense are extremely great. Brief language, but nothing to bad. There is a bit of violence that may be of concern to parents. Even though the dinosaurs eat quite a few people, it is not that graphic and the movie takes care that we don't lose any characters we like. Overall, this movie is great and has a really cool final battle!

Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2017

Exciting, scary and good!

It's a good movie but if you're scared of realistic looking dinosaurs and a bit of blood, you might wet your pants! It was about an 8 out of 10 on my personal gore scale. It was pretty exciting and a bit scary. If you really like dinosaurs, which I do, it will be a good movie for you.
Kid, 8 years old August 16, 2016

can be very scary,violent,some language,consumerism,and drinking and smoking.But great.

Jurassic world was a great sequel.But is very violent,lots of consumerism,some drinking and a few romantic kisses.I prefer ages 13 and up.

Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2015

Violent and scary for young kids

It is really violent and bloody. A lot of people died. Not for anyone besides teenagers!

Kid, 10 years old October 2, 2017

Not TOO Gruesome

Jurassic World was exciting, a bit scary for an 8 year old, and not terribly gruesome (7 out of 10 on my personal gruesome scale.) There were two kids who were the main characters, which I liked. The dinosaurs looked really real! Someone who likes action movies and dinosaurs will like this movie.
Kid, 9 years old August 29, 2016

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Well, this is by far really good. Uses of Son of a Bitch, S--t and Damn, but otherwise it`s pretty appropriate. It`s not scary at all, some gun usage, a couple deaths by a T-Rex, but it`s not any worse in violence than Fantastic Four.
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2016

THIS MOVIE IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This film is one of the best movies of all time. It includes a lot a lot of violence and two kids get very badly injured by a massive dinosaur, that children under ten will be scared of without a responsible adult. The effects are the best effects I've ever seen in my life, and for an action film the dialogue is really good. The only thing about this movie is that it is so similar to the original, and because of this some members of the public think the plot is silly. But what I think is, the film had to be a bit similar, because its a world, not a park, and that's the difference. Its still Jurassic, its still will go down as a classic. I think this film is amazing and I could watch it over and over again.

Kid, 11 years old August 22, 2015

This Movie is not for very young kids

this movie is great!! it has good plot good role models. But the way this is expressed is quite violent and there is quite a few uses of multiple different cuss words and lots of jump scares

Teen, 14 years old Written byDylanRTwinHills June 13, 2015

Very Gruesome for a Pg-13 movie

I have been a huge fan of Jurassic Park since I was in 4th grade, and I loved all of them (except for Jurassic Park 3, which is a very disappointing movie) and I was excited for Jurassic World ever since the first trailer. I'd say the first Jurassic Park wasn't very inappropriate for most people, and neither was the third. But the second one pushed the envelope in my opinion, but I loved the movie because of that. Jurassic World pushes even harder, but the difference is that not many of the deaths are fun. The victims scream, and yell, and most of them are completely innocent people. The first scene where the military guys die is pretty cool, but later on there is a scene where an innocent (she's annoying but she's still innocent!) women who is thrown back and forth between pterodactyls and (while screaming is eaten alive by them. It's a long and gruesome death that just makes you feel bad. That was one of the worst, but expect these kinds of thing s when you go into the movie. The script is also pretty predictable, but I could tolerate it. Jurassic World isn't very good, but it isn't bad, so if your kids are above the age of 12 and can handle it, then they will probably enjoy it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bythe dat boi August 10, 2017

Rehash movie has it moments

This movie is violent and has a bunch of product placement

Kid, 9 years old April 30, 2017

WOW

When I watched the first Jurassic park I wanted to watch Jurassic world and all that waiting it was worth it! It was very violent a lady is nearly eaten alive by ptarodons but then eaten by a mososaurus in the beginning two men are eaten by the indominous rex and you see its bloody teeth the I rex also attacks kids but they don't die and the raptors eat a mans hand off then blood is sprayed all over a window and the t rex and the I rex get into a bloody fight witch could disturb veiwers their was also some language theirs the b word and the s word are said a few time along with d***m and H**l but over all it was great!

Teen, 13 years old Written byChameleon April 13, 2017

7.5/10

When dinosaurs escape from the new Jurrasic World, the visitors are locked in a life or death struggle. 11+ for moderate violence, aggressive moderate language, a high body count and bloody images. While this film has excellent action and CGI, the plot really feels like the same old storyline. No really, it's just some people getting chased by dinosaurs

Teen, 17 years old Written byzhenisawesome February 26, 2016

good

It can be scary but still fun. All you really godda do is tell your kid to close their eyes. for some parts

Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2016

great movie

sex: some characters kiss and two mild refrences violence: it includes strong slaughter of innocent people. a mans leg is torn off and another man is chomped. a squad of soldiers all are eaten alive with blood spurting from them. a woman graphically dies by getting picked up by a pterodactyl and then dropped into an aquatic tank where she is eaten. a main characters arm is torn off spurting tons of blood, he is then eaten. 3 raptors are killed, one burned alive. a mans bloody handprint is splattered on a car windshield before he is eaten alive. more men are eaten. nothing a 9 year old couldn't handle. drugs: some characters drink. profanity: the f bomb is blurted out by roars. 3 uses of b***h, multiple uses of da**, alot of s**t frightening scenes. alot of jumpscares. by 9 year old brother handled this movie fine

Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2015

Great movie, lots of violence

I think that it was the best movie I've ever seen! However, I think that it is a pause for kids younger than eight due to violence and some infrequent swearing. I saw it in the theater and it was very enjoyable because I am not sensitive to violence at all. If your kid is sensitive to violence, it WILL give them nightmares. I am not, so I did not have any. The swearing isn't THAT bad, most 9-10 year olds know the words. I say pause for 8.

Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2015

Jurassic World

It's a good movie considering the cool technology and new dinosaurs. It might be a bit scary for children below 9. The director has done a good job producing this film.

Teen, 13 years old Written byhipster02 July 2, 2015

Amazing

Overall this film is fantastic! It is quite violent and there are a lot of scary/violent/upsetting scenes so it depends on your child. For example I know most 11 year old boys would be absolutely fine with it, but I know some 13 year olds who probably wouldn't enjoy the movie. If you like exciting, tense films this will be great and also has a great story line. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written bySir Darry Koenig June 17, 2015

Great Continuation to the First Movie, but Not As Family Friendly

Jurassic World is a great direct continuation to the original Jurassic Park, but it's not as family friendly due to the increased violence. Although it's more bloody, it's not exactly gory. But the blood that shows lets you know that the certain person was wounded and killed in a very intense and disturbing way. Also the flying dinosaurs grabbing people and throwing them and graphic kills. It's also scarier in the way that there are more jump-scares and bigger, scarier monsters. But if your child is a tween or a teen, you can watch this summer blockbuster as a family. There is also the occasional "sh*t" and a couple sexual references that the older viewers might chuckle at. Jurassic World is great and fun though. It might not be as great as Jurassic Park, but it's very close to being as awesome and suspenseful.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNeon_Fish June 14, 2015

Great movie

It is an exciting action packed family movie which I highly recommend. However if you have young kids be warned there is a lot of violence and sad scenes and Sh#t is also said once

Teen, 13 years old Written byCatlover75 August 16, 2017

Sweet movie!

A little gory bit a really cool movie. I like all the actors, I think it would be fine for kids ages 10 and up. Some language but pretty infrequent