Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2016

Good movie - Very graphic

This is a good movie, awesome other than the violence. You will blood splattering on windows, blood dripping from a dinosaur's mouth, Most of this from the indominus rex. The first 30 minutes are really bad in gore. In one scene, a man puts his head on one of the windows, blood paints on it and tells him to go. But, the ending is really good (spoilers), The indominus rex fights with the T-rex and it is pretty heart warming.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAJ905 May 18, 2016

Fun but probably not for younger kids.

I think this movie was good. Though it is really violent for a PG-13 movie. It is more violent than the old movie. But the good news is there is nothing sexual and characters rarely curse. There is only one reference that will go over those young kid's heads. Okay for kids 12 and up.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAnonymous100 April 27, 2016

Great for kids who are 12+

This movie was a great adventure movie, full of action, suspense, and... dinosaurs! It was pretty violent though, so keep this in mind when deciding to let children watch it or not.

Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveCSM April 11, 2016

A Great Reboot!

This movie is fine for ages 12 and up. This is a great movie, and a great "reboot" of sorts to the Jurassic Park franchise. There is some violence (the whole plot is dinosaurs eating people, what do you expect), but other than that, there is nothing too bad. There are lots of homages to the original film, and the product placement is through the roof (Coca Cola, Samsung, etc).

Teen, 16 years old Written byClever Girl March 31, 2016

One of the Best in the Series

This movie is so good, the there is common violence involving dinosaurs killing people; but aside from from this, the movie is fine for younger viewers.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySam_Matson March 26, 2016

Dinosaurs!!!

Awesome movie with really cool graphics. The dinosaur graphics are amazing. May be a little scary for the younger ones.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAH Jr March 17, 2016
This film as a little violent for a pg13. Down side: people are often devoured, slammed, crushed, and suffer bloody deaths. Bright side: there is no sexual content and characters rarely curse. Iffy choice for kids 12 and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAnton J.R. March 15, 2016

Not that bad

The violence is very brief. There's no sexual content. Swearing is very rare. We hear the terms bad***, b***h, d**n, and s**t. Though it may be too scary for some younger children.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySlendyDaMan March 12, 2016

AMAZING, but parents be warned

This movie is more violent than the others. Characters are eaten alive, some more brutally than others. Blood flies onto the camera and walls. Scarier than the others as well. Mature 13 year old's and up. Mild language.

Teen, 17 years old Written byzhenisawesome February 26, 2016

good

It can be scary but still fun. All you really godda do is tell your kid to close their eyes. for some parts

Teen, 13 years old Written byNa11 February 25, 2016

I don't know why i love it

It's an awesome movie, the action the thrills.You will really enjoy unless you are faint-hearted, but if you can take moderate bloodshed.So go watch it today!My reviews are 100% correct

Teen, 15 years old Written byAge critical reviews February 21, 2016
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2016

Kind of violent, but not so bad.

I think most tweens could handle this. I loved it! I watched it when I was 11, and I was fine! Probably even some 9 year olds would love it. It all depends on the kid, sure, but there's barely any GRAPHIC violence. It's generally shown, but quick and not generally up close. The sex I barely noticed the comments Common Sense mentioned. Sure, there was a few kisses, but you'll see those anywhere, pff! On role models' and great messages' side, the characters are brave and persistent, and will not stop to save those they care about. There was a few "damns" but those aren't that bad curse words. There wasn't much cursing, I wouldn't worry about it unless you're in a really non-swearing family. There was no drugs or smoking as far as I remember, you could see a mixed drink here and there, but, what's wrong with that? I think this movie is fine for most 11 year olds and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written byOwy.davies February 5, 2016

The park is open

Jurassic world attempts the bring the franchise back after the disappointing Jurassic park 2 and 3. It succeeds in many ways . One great cast with Chris Pratt being the standout. It also had good cgi on the dinosaurs and was funny. Although not for any kids that aren't teens yet. As there are a lot of swearing, sex jokes, intense sequences (especially when a woman gets eaten brutally on screen) and big explosions.

Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2016

Good

Voilence themes and some disturbing themes
Kid, 8 years old January 26, 2016

Scary but a fun film.

Jurassic World is a fun but violent film. I defiantly do not think toddlers should watch this. I also think that this is a great film to watch with your family, though.

Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2016

Good movie, non stop action and violence

There is a lot of violence in this movie, it is a good movie though. Dinasoaurs pick people up, there is blood, very intense. If you see this movie be prepared for a lot of action, violence, intense scenes, and run away as fast as you can moments.
Teen, 13 years old Written byedelman100 January 16, 2016

Good sequel, iffy for young teens

I think this sequel is perfect for the Jurassic park trilogy, just not the same amount of violence. Violence: R-rated violence in my opinion, characters are killed in various ways, stomped on, eaten, shot, stabbed, and in one scene, a helicopter crash. The indominus Rex is quite frightening, and there is talk that she is very violent with other dinosaurs, in one case, it is said that she ATE her sibling. Sex: Some innuendos, the teen boy stares at and flirts with many teen girls, even though he already has a girlfriend, Owen and Claire have dated before, and Owen says a very suggestive comment, such as "should we consult here, or in my bungalow?", she is not turned on by this, so no sex is implied. Drinking: one drug reference as a worker says that a dinosaur is "stoned" after it is shot by a tranquilizer dart. Consumerism: Jurrassic world logo is shown everywhere, it is implied that they sell merchandise at the stores, many popular store brands are seen, such as a jewelry store and Starbucks. A common Lexus and is driven and a Jeep Wrangler is mentioned. Language: Explicit language for a PG-13. I was really surprised that this was not rated R. Overall, a great family movie and a film for mature older teens.

Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2016

great movie

sex: some characters kiss and two mild refrences violence: it includes strong slaughter of innocent people. a mans leg is torn off and another man is chomped. a squad of soldiers all are eaten alive with blood spurting from them. a woman graphically dies by getting picked up by a pterodactyl and then dropped into an aquatic tank where she is eaten. a main characters arm is torn off spurting tons of blood, he is then eaten. 3 raptors are killed, one burned alive. a mans bloody handprint is splattered on a car windshield before he is eaten alive. more men are eaten. nothing a 9 year old couldn't handle. drugs: some characters drink. profanity: the f bomb is blurted out by roars. 3 uses of b***h, multiple uses of da**, alot of s**t frightening scenes. alot of jumpscares. by 9 year old brother handled this movie fine

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2016

Roar!

This is a great movie but shouldn't be watched by6- for language and intense violence