Kid reviews for Jurassic World

Reboot is fun but scarier, more violent than the original.

Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2015

Jurassic Park is a whole lot more bloodier

First thing jurassic world is a spin off of the old movie jurassic park. it features people being eaten alive mauled and viciously attacked. there is a lot of language also like s*** b**** and one f***. the new dinosaur the indominace Rex is a killer. it viciously eats a security guard and more. there is very brief sexuality except for minor flirting. and one passionate open mouthed kiss. there is a great role model and a star from "Guardians of the Galaxy" Chris Pratt. he is the hero and protects all the innocents. there is strong dinosaur violence such as the raptors kill a lot of the people and viciously kill. the fight scene at the end of the movie shows the T-Rex and indominace Rex kill each other but in the end the T-Rex wins and the indominace Rex gets eaten by the Dolophosaurus also Owen or chris Pratt tells the raptor Blue "don't give me that s***" i rate it PG-13: strong bloody gory dinosaur violence brief suggestive themes minor smoking and strong language

Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2015

Jurassic World

This movie is very nice but very violent at the time! People are eaten by the hybrid and raptors some these scenes are ON screen! If your kid is younger than 12 better watch Walk With The Dinosaurs!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTiger13 June 16, 2015
Good movie, lots of violence and good plain old action. Had good intense scenes and an eipic 4th movie in the series...

Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2015

A MIXED BAG

an excellent first half goes downhill in the second but the dinosaurs are excellent and Chris Pratt is good in the lead role. Definitely worth a look
Teen, 15 years old Written bykyleReeselives June 14, 2015
This is a pretty violent movie. Human characters, including some major ones are eaten by dinosaurs or violently attacked/chased by them. However, they prove to be incredibly admirable characters. For example, Zach constantly tries to protect his younger brother Gray, Owen puts himself at risk for other people almost all the time, and Claire proves that her nephews (who she doesn't get to see often) mean far more to her than her job though her position isn't clear at first. The movie shows that nature cannot be controlled and that trying to do so rather than trying to befriend it is incredibly foolish. Hoskins tries to use nature (specifically the murderous, experimental dinosaur that brutally kills people and other dinosaurs for sport/enjoyment and not food) as a weapon, he endangers everyone in the park for research. However, one of his 'weapons' turns against him and causes his downfall while the characters who care about others lives do everything they can to stop it. Owen sees his raptors as friends and tries to keep them as friends rather than use them as weapons. This movies is worth watching again.

Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2015

Great Movie, But Know Your Kid.

I loved the movie. It was filled with action and thrills. The film is amazing and I totally recommend to go see it if you can handle it. There were young kids in the movie theater but I probably jumped more times then them. So, if you are thinking about going know that your kid can handle the content.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMrCurry273 June 14, 2015

Good Movie, could have done better

This movie was one of the best Jurassic Park movies i have seen, even though there is a ton of blood, and a good amount of jumpscares. The language included in the movie is: sh**, bu******, son of a b****, and da**. The male and female leads share a few kisses as well as some innuendo. The dinosaurs in the movie rip and tear people and other dinos to shreds. However, the message in this movie, that the bond between the dinos and humans is more a relationship than a master and servant deal. I would not advise taking any kid under the age of 11 to see this, even if they think they can handle it.

Teen, 17 years old Written byES9803 June 14, 2015

Very intense and suspenseful movie with some blood

This movie is very violent and very intense. There is some blood and a lot of fighting between dinosaurs. There are dead dinosaurs seen, and people being eaten, or thrown around before eaten by dinosaurs. The dinosaurs could be frightening to younger viewers.

Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2015

Great!

This movie does have some blood and gore but it has a more enjoyable story line. If your child doesn't like blood DO NOT see this movie but otherwise it is a great family movie
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2015

Dinosaur thriller has good CGI but a letdown and far from the original

Violence includes lots of death and peril, and two gruesome deaths with blood shown.

Teen, 16 years old Written byalirules June 13, 2015

Jurassic World

Jurassic World is really good, it is my second favorite Jurassic Park movie. I thought that it had a normal amount of violence for a pg-13 movie. There are great messages about family and friendship. Zach and his brother Gray can make good role models by always sticking together and helping each other out. One thing I didn't like about it is that it has a moderate amount of swearing, ( no using the f word though.) Finally the consumerism is high, from Mercedes-Benz,Coca-Cola, Barbasol, and some of the souvenirs or toys that they sell in the shops can be bought in real life! Overall this was a great movie I liked it and I think that you should see it too.

Teen, 15 years old Written byThepotatoman23 June 13, 2015

Great movie, Jurassic Park still better.

I believe that Jurassic Park was better than this movie, but this is one of my favorite movies of all time! One complaint I have about it is that there is unnecessary swearing in it( mostly from Chris Pratt's character) and there is a lot scenes where dinosaurs eat, step on, or devour people. There is a lot of funny parts in this movie, though. I'd definitely recommend this movie for people who likes Jurassic Park and people who like dinosaurs.

Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2015

Cool but too much munching

I am a boy who is almost ten. I give this four stars because it had a good ending (but I don't want to spoil it for you). My sister is almost eight. She thinks it is only three stars and was scared by the scariest dinosaur, but she liked all the chasing. She thought too many people died.

Kid, 8 years old June 12, 2015

Amazing, fantastic, fun film is exciting but but very violent/bloody and has language throughout.

This sci-fi film fallows Zach and Gray, they are brothers who take a trip to Jurassic World with out there parents. Claire there aunt who is the owner/main leader of Jurassic world. Jurassic world has a new hybrid dinosaur who is larger, more smart, more powerful, and more dangerous then a T-Rex. But then the dinosaur escapes, and now a dinosaur trainer named Owen played by Chris Pratt has came to help with the problem. Then more dinosaurs escape from there home and the whole movie is about them trying to kill the huge dinosaur and keeping the other dinosaurs in there homes. This movie is packed with bloody violence several people die and even some major characters, characters are eaten, crushed, torn up, and killed by raptors, and flying dinosaurs who kill members, the violence isn't very gory but its pretty bloody, in one scene a man is torn up by a raptor and lots of blood splatters. There is some swearing but its not frequent but its occasional. There are also a few inappropriate references, but nothing to strong. This movie is amazing, fantastic, fun, and realistic still the film is so so violent and is ok for kids 17+. My rating:R for strong bloody violence throughout, language, and some inappropriate references.
Teen, 17 years old Written byStevie111 June 12, 2015

Very good but very intense

This film is extremely intense, and has some very action packed and graphic scenes. A man is attacked by a raptor and blood is seen sprayed on a wall nearby. There are other people attacked and eaten. Also, dinosaurs are seen attacking and killing each other. The film is quite good and exciting, but once again, very intense. I highly recommend this film, but not to younger kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written byfootballplayer June 12, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written bysciencerules June 12, 2015

This movie was totally awesome!

i thin that this movie is okay for any kids to watch if they can handle violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfungirl563 June 12, 2015

The movie is pretty violent

but I think that some kids could handle it very well even if the are below 11 years old