All member reviews for Just Like Heaven

Quirky romantic comedy with a dark-ish premise.

Kid, 11 years old April 18, 2010

luv it

great movie
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

funny!

I saw this movie this month and found it enjoyable. Although, I've seen movies like this several times, I found this one actually touching. The car crash was a bit disturbing and then the sister of the main character takes out a knife which is abrupt and you do see a woman's back and a little bit of her bottom, and "she has a nice ass, tattoo on ass" but other than that a good movie!
Adult Written byMinna April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2009
Adult Written byjorgeal95 March 6, 2011

Very cute romantic comedy

I really enjoy watching this movie. Very funny and worth watching. Some sexual scenes, non at all explicit, are played for laughs. Looking for a funny romcom? Watch this one. It won't disappoint. Ruffalo is amazing.

MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my favorite movie ever!!!!!!!!! Some people say that it has minor violence, but it sooo does not(unless you count the halarious part where david slaps himself in the bar). There is no sexy stuff, except when david and elizabeth kiss (not make-out0, the back-top half of a naked woman(not reveling or bad), and the butt of a statue (brief and not showy). Not very much drugs, but there is one bar scene (not that much acohol). MY FAVORITE MOVIE AND FOR YOU A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bykaclrc April 9, 2008

Cute show, good message

I had heard that this movie was just like all the others in the genre. I actually thought it was a little different. It was clean, cute and had a good message at the end. This is a rare occurrence in hollywood these days (a good message).

Adult Written byjaiekeller April 9, 2008

Loved it!

Hilarious, few sexual situations and language issues, but generally a fantastic film.
Adult Written byBamacurls63089 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byChicklet April 9, 2008

Fantastic Movie!

This is one of my favorite movies! I am a huge Reese Witherspoon fan, and love watching romantic comedies. I do admit some romantic comedies are very similar, this one is very much different then any other one I've seen. Its about a woman who goes into a coma after a car accident(very small amount of violence) and her family sells her apartment. She turns into a ghost and finds a new man in her apartment. It may sound very science fictional, but its not. Almost no sex stuff, and small language.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfingerondapulse3 April 9, 2008

I laughed and cried

I laughed during this movie and also cried histerically. I loved it and clapped out laughed at the end. There was no issue with the language or sexual content.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan7 May 3, 2013

Really sweet

I thought it was really good. It showed that you should live every day like it's your last tomorrow. It was really sweet how David slowly fell in love with Elizabeth. I absolutely loved the movie.
Adult Written bymomof3 April 9, 2008

For teens and grown-ups

I thought that this movie was a cute romantic comedy. I know several friends that brought their under 13 kids to see it, but I think that some of the content is inappropriate for those kids. There are several references to casual sex, with a neighbor that strips down in the main characters bedroom and a reference to Reese Witherspoon having an affair with a married man (which turns out to be untrue). The main male character drinks a lot to try and cope with the loss of his wife, but stops drinking as the movie continues. Overall, I enjoyed the movie and realize it was tame compared to most PG-13 movies these days. However, I do feel that it deserves it's PG-13 rating and wouldn't be appropriate for kids under 13. Also, parents who are concerned about references to casual sex should probably watch it before letting their kids see it regardless of their age.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymissmissy April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybluebellblu February 3, 2011

AMAzingly awe some

amazingly touching and beautiful comedy romance beautiful my favorite movie of 2010 by far
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2009

Good Romantic Comedy that I watched with my 6 year old sister years ago.

Watched it with my mom and fell in love. Violence is notable but small, just a car crash. I loved the storyline, so wonderful. The sex is kept to a high minimum, surprisingly, however, there are some kissing and convos about sex, nudity (to a small minimum as well), and then language which is commonly found in movies and shouldn't be anything to worry about. A positive message and Witherspoon as a WONDERFUL role model, and this is a movie for many ages.
Adult Written bysweetme19772003 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byMc876423 May 27, 2015

Just Like Heaven

I like this movie a lot.

best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!