All member reviews for Katy Perry: Part of Me

Part of me

Soooo awesome, and fun!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypandasrule208 July 6, 2012

Part of katey perry

I saw this movie and i am 12. The movie is not what i thought it would be. I thought it would be a really good movie but it was ok. This movie has a really good message to it, the message is just be yourself. If you like movies that are biographies then this movie would be perfect.
Kid, 10 years old December 23, 2014

Pretty good

I think this documentary was a good one, but it had some parts I'd like parents to know about before they let their kids watch it. There was a big part where Katy was talking about her ex- boyfriend(actually ex-husband I think) and she was very depressed. This, I think, could be disturbing for kids (it was a little bit for me at the time, I was almost 10 years old) under 11 maybe even 12. There are also scenes where Katy and the gang are drinking. The songs in the movie are Katy's songs, if you have never heard them, they have a couple swears in each song. Overall, the movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be.
Kid, 11 years old October 4, 2014

Good for Katy Perry fans of all ages

I'm a huge fan of Katy Perry and this movie is not only great for tweens.Its also great for kid fans.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybands4life September 22, 2014

Amazing!

I love katy perry, she is amazing. Just letting you know, you have to be a perry fan to fully enjoy this movie. This movie has infrequent language, sexual lyrics, mildly suggestive dance routines, and a lot of heart. The language includes a bleeped out s--t, one use of ass, infrequent uses of damn and hell, and b---h is said, but can barley be heard over screaming fans and an interview with a man. As for sexual stuff, none is shown, but katy has a few sexual song lyrics, but it will go over kids heads. Katy also wears outfits that have candy on her chest. There is some mature themes dealing with divorce, homosexuality, depression, and stress. There is no actual drinking in this movie, but one or two references made in interviews. The main reason I rated this 12 and up is because most younger fans will be bored the whole time. For dedicated fans only. 9 and up if a true fan.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytruthshocktv August 19, 2014

Its ok

Well there is some rude humor. There are teen partys and alchol in it. I would say it is ok for kids 10+. But off for 6-. There is a little swearing but most of it is blimped out. not a very good message for children.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydancer321 March 26, 2014

Katy Perry- Part of me review

This was such an inspirational movie that will make you really like Katy Perry and her music! Really good role model with a good message!
Kid, 10 years old November 1, 2013

Dreams come true

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!i loved it!!! my brother is aGinourmus fan .There is brief lovey scenes and Some swearing about Stars (nicki minaj).Loved it!!
Kid, 12 years old October 20, 2013

Inspiring, fun, emotional, fabulous, positive message, GREAT MOVIE!!

This is a very inspiring movie for kids all ages. It was amazing. Watching this movie was so amazing to see how Katy perry grew up, and to see what cool things she has doing now!! Before I watched this movie I did not know much about her, but now I know how she has come to be. You and your family can experience the emotional, and positive message this movie has to offer. It really shows you how someone who lived in a conservative family became famous and inspiring. If you have Netflix you can watch it instantaneously. I hope you enjoy this movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJ4VZ October 13, 2013

the real Katy Perry

good song
Kid, 9 years old July 14, 2013

The awesomest singer ever

Katy is awesome she is good brave forgiving and loves being herself.Amazing
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2013

BEST MOVIE OUT THERE!

The positive message is to be yourself and you should never be someone else.Katy Perry is a good role model because when she isn't on tour she tries to meet up with her husband Russel Brand who later divorces her.Her costumes may be a little skimpy but I don't think that stops her from being positive.There are many consumerism in this movie like Dasani or Pepsi. Language is mild though.
Kid, 10 years old February 21, 2013

perfect for katy perry lovers

i was 9 at the time and my 6 year old sister saw it. she said nice things although when her and her boyfriend broke up she was about to cancel the show.
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2013

its great!

i LOVED this movie! im 11 and i watched it like 2 times,its a great movie about her life backstage,and inspires people that its OK to be different,its what makes us unique,though there are a few bad words thats all
Teen, 14 years old Written byironkid21 December 6, 2012

Very solid concert film about Katy Perry's origin's

First of all, I don't watch concert movies unless I'm a fan of the person. I really like Katy Perry's music and think she's really pretty so that's the reason I watched this and so far...this is the second concert movie i've seen (I also saw the JB one...don't laugh at me). Anywho, I thought this movie was really fun. The parts with Katy Perry's concerts and showing how Katy Perry became who she is I found really interesting. I think Katy Perry's messages in the movie were really good and are really good messages to young girls (maybe even anybody) even though some of the lyrics in her songs may be kind of iffy but I guess that doesn't matter. Overall, I thought it was a really fun concert/documentary movie and I really enjoyed it. 9+
Kid, 11 years old November 30, 2012

Awesome<3

Awesome. Period. End of story. Just awesome.<3
Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2012

PG-PG 13

I saw Katy Perry part of me and i honestly LOVED IT!!! Cause i'm a huge katy Perry fan! But just a warning about this movie there are a couple mild-brief kisses in this movie and there one part where they talk about sex and having a baby! Also theres a scene where they start talking about Katys butt and how sexy her ass was which was really un mature for a PG movie! This movie should have been rated PG 13 but also in this movie there are many postive things!
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2012

Katy Perry Part of me: Fun and Entertaining

This movie is a fun documentary to watch. Katy is so inspiring and her message is truly AWESOME. Katy wears some revealing clothes and there are some suggestive songs such as "I Kissed a Girl" and Peacock" but nothing to over the top. There are also some brief sexual references that would probably blow over kids heads. Overall its a GREAT MOVIE!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeopleschamp1995 August 15, 2012

Its ok for little girls

I didn't like it but young girls might
Kid, 11 years old August 13, 2012

Awesome film for Katy Perry fans!

It's a great film for Katy perry fans (like me!) but it's very emotional in some parts of the film (made me cry!) I watched the film in 3D (I recommend that you watch this film in 3D, It actually makes you feel that you're in the concert!)