All member reviews for Kiara the Brave

Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2012

AWFUL!!!

i didn't see this movie but my sister did and said it was the worst movie she has ever seen!!! and she likes A LOT of movies!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2012

Wish I Could Give It 0 stars!

I truly wish i could give it 0 stars. I mean the animation,just awful. A video game has better graphics. And has a very confusing plot. Half of the time you don't know what's going on and the second half you your falling asleep. And has nothing to do with Brave(and Brave is of course much better). Do not watch this movie,only fun if you like to make fun of corny movies like this one.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWOLF13 October 22, 2014

I WOULD RATHER EAT BIRD POOP

THIS SHOW WAS SO STUPID AND VIOLENT PEOPLE PUNCHING AND KICKING EACH OTHER AND DRAGONS RAPING ITS HORRIBLE I DO NOT RECOMEND TO ANYONE HAS BAD LAUNGUAGE ALSO
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2015

Terrible.

Confusing for anyone (and I'm 11!) and bad graphics. I don't know where to start. I watched this movie since I suggested "Brave" for a school movie. Nope they showed this. TERRIBLE AND DISGUSTING. Don't even give it a chance.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThomas james October 20, 2014

A TOTAL RIP OFF OF BRAVE ONLY DUMBER

THE SHOW WAS A COMPLETE RIP OFF OF BRAVE MIXED WITH LOTS OF VIOLENCE,SORCERY, AND STUPIDNESS THERE WAS SOME STRONG LAUNGUAGE AND FREQUENT VIOLENCE DO NOT WATCH NOT RECOMENDED FOR ANYONE
Teen, 13 years old Written byGlobe Geographic December 14, 2013

Disgrace.

This film overall is a disgrace to animation, classifying it as a film at all would be insulting to films everywhere. It has poor graphics and is very confusing.