All member reviews for Kick-Ass 2

Teen, 14 years old Written bytomogutu100 February 11, 2014

this website lies alot

this movie is for teenagers 15+!! this is okay for your typical older teen, don't listen to this website for this review. not for kids? bull------!!!! just watchout for violence language and sexual references
Teen, 16 years old Written byJavier Noyola February 9, 2014

this was a good movie but there was some iffy content with sexual situations, violence and strong language.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylildee14143 January 9, 2014

It was pretty good

Teen, 13 years old Written byFriendlyReviewer January 5, 2014

Too Much For Kids!

Contains Almost Every Kind Of Explicit Content There Is.. Definitely Not As Profane As The First Kick Ass Movie But The Name Of Some Characters Are Really Racist And Profane.. There Are A Lot Of Violence.. Not Much Sexual Content But Those Scenes Where They Say And Simulates Sex Can Be Really Awkward..
Kid, 9 years old January 3, 2014

BEST ACTION/COMEDY MOVIE EVER!

I think this was so good but very violent! This is a good choice for older teens but the very bad language in it makes it intense and I think that is why it is rated R and it was better than the first one!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJeffrey9789 December 30, 2013

This film is better then the first

This film has a lot of action, comedy and cool characters This film was way better then the first one in my opinion even though I liked the first one go rent this one It is awesome
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Cheap Seats December 30, 2013

You Can't Fight Your Destiny

An okay follow-up to the great 2010 indie superhero film "Kick-Ass." Acting, especially by Chloe Grace Moretz, is a strong point, but disappointingly there is not enough of her. The film can't figure out whether it wants to be a serious superhero film or a parody of one. It has a bit of identity crisis but is solid entertainment. A fifteen-year-old girl uses a wide-range of profanity from h*ll, c*cksucker, b*tch, sh*t, d*ck, f*ck, and speaks the c-word in Russian. She also shoots many people, killing them, stabs one person in the eye, and stabs someone repeatedly with glass. One of the characters names is The Mother-F***** and his super-villain team name is The Toxic-Mega C**ts. There is lots of violence and brief topless nudity from two prostitutes. It's still okay for a mature thirteen-year-old to handle. B-.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjayjaylikescandy December 23, 2013

do not let kids under 15 watch this movie

it was preety good well i mean i liked
Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2013

Good movie

I'm watching it right now I saw the first one when I was 7 and it was awesome the first one was better but
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2013

Better then the first

This movie was better then the first I thought, more action more violence and more humor. I understood this movie really well but this movie is pretty bloody but nothing then the first. The first kick butt ending battle was just boring. Kick butt just had a machine gun and a jet pack and shot people. In this one was a true battle that lived up to its name. Some tears came down when seeing Chloe as hit girl all grown up. For humor in both movies were awesome, action in this one was better then the first. That is my review and I think it's ok for kids 13 and up. Even though I am 11 I could handle this but some 11 year olds can't. So if you liked the first one the second one is better and just for you.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjasgreg12 November 23, 2013

Kick A-- 2

I know most people probably like the first one one better but in my opinion this was way better. This movie has way more violence is more of an adult film. But it has less sexual references that the first.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHAZZARD October 22, 2013

Kick Ass 2: as good as the first. just as violent

Kick Ass 2 is by easily one of the best "non-powered-superhero" movies their is. While its amazingly good, its also amazingly inappropriate. It graphically displays violence, that is not as realistic as the first, but even more violent. their is a disgusting amount of cussing, but it feels that it sets the right mood. since characters are already violent, so it seems normal that they would cuss. after all, they are teenagers. and we all know they cuss ridiculously. and if your one of those parents that say " my Son/ Daughter doesn't do that. he's/she's sweet and caring and would never do anything like that" then you need to watch your mouth around me. a girl was bullied and she committed suicide and the parents of the bully said that she monitored what her daughter does, to keep her from getting arrested, but then the mom was arrested for beating a boy and posted it on Facebook. why am I telling you this? because it also relates to the movie. hit-girl is bullied near the end of the movie, and is told to "slit -her-wrist" which is exactly the kind of thing people say. she then stands up for her self and gets rid of the bullies. Their is a lot of sexual content, but you probably already knew that. the reason I pit 16 and up, is because most of the stuff are things kids that age know about, and they commit most of the stuff in the film. but still keep away from young kids
Teen, 14 years old Written bybranman894 October 15, 2013

Kick Ass 2 is Not as Good as the First.

Overall Kick Ass 2 wasn't as good as the first. But that does not mean that this movie is bad. Although the critics hated it I personally thought that it was good. The acting is good and the script is good, except it lacks humor that the first one had. Also just to be warned this is way darker then the first one. Even though Kick Ass was great and Kick Ass 3 probably won't happen because of the terrible income and reviews of Kick Ass 2, people could do a lot worse then Kick Ass 2.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylohangers August 30, 2013

Chloe sure knows where to kick a guy...lol!

Hot Chloe running around hitting guys in the nuts....two thumbs up!
Teen, 16 years old Written byCA1996 August 25, 2013

Different director means different rules!

Well, I have just watched this much anticipated sequel to the film adaption of Mark Millar's 'Kick-Ass'. I am actually rather disappointed and shocked at the same time. The reasons for my slight dislike, are that this has been butchered ( not just cut). The graphic novel contained some pretty disturbing, but obviously ADULT material, and this has none of it. Even the gore is cut, and still does not have as much as the first. However, there are extremely dark and bothersome concepts to the movie that young teenagers will not pick up on. It makes the movie seem like a kid's film with an abundance of pointless uses of swearing and nasty little secrets hidden within. Overall, this is not a kid's film, and it bothers me that the BBFC gave this a 15. It should be an 18 solely due to some of the themes in the movie. There's a certain nastiness given out throughout the first half. The second half however, is very, very dark, but reasonably entertaining. The dialogue is cheesier than Macaroni & Cheese, with a generous grating of even more cheese on top. Overall,it would have been a lot better had Matthew Vaughn directed it. Quite disappointed to be honest, but let's hope that a director's cut DVD / Blu-Ray comes out.
Kid, 12 years old August 21, 2013

Kick-Ass 2 Content/Rating

Positive Rolemodels: 'Hitgirl', who was only 11 in the last movie, is now 15 in the sequel Violence: All over the movie Sex: More than the first Language: Adult/Profane Drinking, drugs, and smoking: Mild
Teen, 16 years old Written byB-KMastah August 16, 2013

Surprisingly great!

Okay, the negative reviews that this is getting surprises me immensely. I knew that nothing could top the first film, and this of course didn't, but it was still great. Hilarious thanks to great performances; Christopher Mintz-Plasse was so funny and Chloe Grace Moretz was flat-out awesome as always. One thing that I really appreciated was how different it was from the first movie. The story isn't cookie-cutter, but actually different, and people start dying which surprised me a ton and got me very invested in the characters and their fates. The action was really fun and was comprehensible, thank God. I hate shaky cam but it was used, but not too much. The only thing that really annoyed me was a subplot involving Hit-Girl that was funny at first, then became extraneous, then made the film feel disjointed, and then ended in just a super stupid way. And STAY AFTER THE CREDITS! Nice little Easter egg scene. 8.7/10, great, two thumbs up, above average, etc.