All teen and kid member reviews for Kick-Ass

Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2015

11andUp

Well, I have watched this film many times! For anyone under 11 this would not be a interesting, child-nice film! However it does have voilence and some inappropriate scenes, but anyone over 11 can handle that!
Teen, 13 years old Written byelizabethhobbit February 14, 2015

Epic movie really funny.

This movie has inspired me to be hit girl for comic con. But the language is bad as well (but a lot of kids swear) and the violence is bad but not really really bloody, also the sex is not that bad either it just at the start it bad and there only 2 sex jokes so that ok. I really think this movie funny, hit girl the best, so this movie is a must see movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLilz the pawz February 2, 2015

AMAZING, wayyy to exagerated

who says this is not for teens? Everybody loves this stuff and it has a great message too I have a sister who's 11 who adores this film. ok some parts are a bit iffy and it can get gory(not for the squeamish) but I think it's brilliant
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2014

Kick Ass is great,but not for young teens

This movie includes ALOT of swearing, mild sex, and lots of violence (the blood does look fake). The movie is iffy for younger teens, and more suitable for 14 and up. Only let your tween watch it if he or she is mature
Written byAnonymous August 29, 2014

Kick Ass !

Kick Ass is a very good movie, is well written and directed and acted. However, despite being a superhero movie, Kick Ass contains a lot of Bloody Violence. Drug use is not a constant theme, but is briefly seen (A man is seen snorting cocaine for a few seconds). Language is strong and constant with uses of F*** , S*** and a use of C**t by an eleven year old girl. Sexual content isn't a major theme but is depicted on occasions in a fully clothed sex scene and mildly through dialogue. Overall, a very different but very good movie for teens.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJasonMovie August 21, 2014

Great superhero action comedy although not so appropriate

The title says it all, this movie contains lots of strong language and tons of violence and exploding blood and all of that s**t as Dave would say.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfellaZ August 16, 2014

Great movie

It is a movie for teens, let your kids watch this if they want but do not watch with them, you will say:'Turn it off a go to bed.'
Teen, 14 years old Written byA Fake Human. July 19, 2014

GREAT!!!

Ok... This is NOT for younger kids due to profanities, violence, a bit of nudity and some drug use, BUT. Profanity: The swearing is used to convey emotions and is needed to suppourt the High School and Mafia elements. Violence: It is all digital blood so it isn't very realistic, only one part (where a guy is put in a microwave and explodes) is very bloody. Nudity: The only major nudity is tribal. Some sexual language is used. Drugs: One scene in a crack den and a few depictions of drug use. POSITIVES!!! It tells you to stand against what you believe is wrong and do what you dream of doing.
Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2014

Bad language, violence, sex, drugs, drinking and much much more.

18+
Teen, 15 years old Written bytomogutu100 June 5, 2014

COMMON SENSE MEDIA ARE SO SENTATIVE. TRUE SUPER HERO MOVIE

THIS MOVIE IS THE BEST SUPER HERO SERIES. ITS DEFIANATLY SUITABLE FOR 15+. DONT GET HOW COMMENSENSE MEDIA SAYS (NOT FOR KIDS) AND OTHER MOVIES LIKE BAD BOYS ARE OKAY FOR 16 YEAR OLDS. THIS MOVIE IS BEAST. STUFF COMMONSENSE MEDIA
Kid, 7 years old May 21, 2014

This is such a good movie

The movie contains a lot of violence and language but it's still a good movie your teens should not watch it until 18
Teen, 13 years old Written byFaz March 16, 2014

Kick-Ass (2010)

Amazing film, some language such as c**t, f**k and sh*t but a great movie. I watched the sequel last night but it doesn't compare to this in the slightest. Chloë Moretz stars in it, she is around 13 when she started filming this, so it can't be bad if a 13 year old stars in it, can it? Occasional gory deaths and violence, It has a lot of gun violence and bloody violence but without it, this film would suck. Love this film, I say 12+
Teen, 14 years old Written bykmdls February 21, 2014

Such a good movie

This movie is so good, chloe mortez is amazing in this movie, aside from some sexual parts this movie also has some other content that restricts certain kids from watching it. It has a lot of swearing and violence, but its such a great movie that all that doesn't weigh this facts down at all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHitgirlmindy February 14, 2014
This is my favourite film closely followed by the sequel. I fully understand the reasons for people to be defensive about their children watching this film due to the use of language usually used by the 11 year old Mindy Macready and the amount of blood and violence in the film, however having seen this film in the cinema at the age of 12 I feel that it may be suitable for a couple of younger viewers. I was not at all effected by this movie yet I have older friends who where roughly the age of 14-15 when the movie was released into cinemas who have been strongly effected and disgusted by the violence and gore of the film. I feel that it relies on the personality of the child wether they, like me, are not effected by violence or blood or gore or are very sensitive to these subjects. Most people who I have asked about this movie between the ages of 13-17 have said that it was too gory to watch again or even all the way through.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJavier Noyola February 9, 2014

well made

hilarious, super violent and profane movie with some sexual situations added to the mix.overall this movie is very good and funny.
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2014

KICK ASS IS DEFINATELY NOT FOR KIDS

NOT FOR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2013

AWESOME!

I saw this when I was 8 and it was awesome
Teen, 15 years old Written byHybrid7 October 28, 2013

The movie should not be rated R. (18+)

I am not here to talk about the movie, just about the rating. Its a little bit too high. The movie clearly has violence, strong language and sexual references, but its not really that bad to be rated R. If your kid is 10-14 he probably plays Call Of Duty, and most of the parents seem to be okay with it, now this movie has about the same amount of blood as the game. Almost every movie has strong language, so its not a new thing to hear the word F**K on the TV. The only thing why I would give this movie a "Not for kids" rating is because of the sexual references. Although there is no nudity shown, there are some scenes where people talk about it or maybe even "jerk off". It's still not a big deal, so my rating for this movie is 12+ or maybe 14+
Teen, 14 years old Written bytamara abboud October 18, 2013

good

Kid, 10 years old October 4, 2013

CSM ARE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's that bad,as long as they can handle it (little kids) and handle it by NOT saying from it, it's fine. my mom let me look at it plus i sawed less then half of it and it looked fine to me.(SOME PARTS)