All member reviews for Kick-Ass

Teen, 13 years old Written byfireball5227 August 13, 2012

Kick-ass was Kick-ass!

This was a surprisingly good movie. It involved a lot of violence that I think anyone under 13 should not see. Great plot and Amazing loyalty to the graphic novel.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygordgord July 13, 2012

Extremely Good

Teen, 15 years old Written byantoineisthebest July 11, 2012

this movie kick asses

I love this movie and trust me it's probably the only super heroe movie that I like it's made for teen 13 and up, contian the language isn't the best ( what you except from a rated r teen comedy) their is also lot of blood the most disturbing is scene is the giant microwave ( you know what I am talking about if you seen it) , it girl is pretty rough, lots of blood , and the most disturbing part is to know that she only 11 well can't wait for kick ass 2!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byconcernedteen123 July 4, 2012

A Brutal, Crazy, Twisted Superhero Movie: My Favorite!

I saw this at age 12. I own this and have seen it over 10 times. There is constant, twisted, brutal violence-I think a 13 year old could handle that though-constant pervasive strong language,including the word "c- -t" uttered by a preteen-your child is probably exposed to these words at school, like I am-and sexual content, including themes of masturbation, "feeling someone up", sexual fantasies, and a brief shot of an african woman topless,which is something you would see on a National Geographic-ages 12-14 (you can always close there eyes)-and drug dealers, ages 13 and up.
Teen, 17 years old Written byChip44 June 30, 2012

Ehh..

Hilarious movie with awesome action but too much language
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviefan24 May 14, 2012

Good superhero movie for mature children

Teen, 13 years old Written byshelbyjane99 May 5, 2012

Inappropriate, But Awesome!

Well *nervous laughter*, I saw this when I was 12. The beginning made me feel awkward because the bloody teacher was stripping... Anyway, I love this movie! Yeah, it's violent, but I watch CSI. Yeah, it cusses, but I go to high school. Obviously, you shouldn't watch it if you're, like, 11. I really don't know how to explain this. It's inappropriate, but kids are used to it and it seems less. That's what I'm getting at.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxxEPICxPOTATOxx March 30, 2012

LET THEM WATCH THE MOVIE!

It has an inspirational story about some one wanting to be a superhero. If your children is enrolled at a public school then 99.9% positive that they have listened to all the "bad" words on a daily basis, and maybe even using them. If your child is mature enough that they know what $3x means then it is appropriate. I learned the"c" word when i was in 2nd grade, and just about every other cuss word there is in the world.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHack♥hack♥ March 30, 2012

"Je*us," "Ch**st," "re*ard," and "d**che." really come on people i here worse. stop hiding this stuff from us
Teen, 15 years old Written bydicapriofreak94 March 7, 2012

funny/violent movie

Kick-Ass can be either a incredibly funny, unique movie, or it could be a incredibly crass, violent movie; it depends on your thinking. Personally, I thought this movie was hilarious, and extremely entertaining, but that's just my opinion. I have to admit, though, that I was expecting a much more..light hearted movie, instead, I got a pretty dark themed movie, but it was still excellent. There is quite a bit of violence, such as: body parts getting hacked off, stabbings, shootings, beatings, etc. There is some sexual content: some nude images, implied masturbation, and a couple has sex. There is also a lot of swearing throughout the whole entire movie (a lot of it comes out of a young girl's mouth). All in all, a very good, funny/violent movie, that will keep you laughing and cringing until the end of the movie. I recommend for mature tweens and up. Enjoy!
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 2, 2012

Very Vulgar and violent, but very funny

There is a lot of talk about drugs, but minimal use. The language is constant and usually pretty crude. There is some nudity and sexual content, nothing very graphic. Now the violence is very brutal. It is bloody and pervasive. A man is actually blown up in a giant microwave. Not for kids, but this is a great movie.
Kid, 11 years old February 11, 2012

great movie but no kids

This movie will likely attract teens or tweens but it`s way too violent. It also has a fair amount of sex talk and a sex scene and a scene of masturbation. So i wouldent recomend this for kids watch this your self im not kidding also not to mention the almost CONSTANT swearing and drug use is also an issue. Oh and wait theres more some of the killings are done by an 11 YEAR OLD GIRL!!!!!!!! I`m sorry to say this but i sy off for fifteen or under
Teen, 15 years old Written byL.Ferguson February 10, 2012

awesome movie skip all the bad parts if your under 17.

great movie but extremely edgy, if anyone who's under the age of 17 is gonna see this film do what i did, skip all the bad scene's. If you do that then the only thing you'll have to put up with is a lot of swearing. Other than that kick ass rules! It was totally original and was funny.
Kid, 12 years old January 29, 2012

awesomeness

Kick Ass is the best movie EVER!!!!! Everyone says the cussing is an issue, but im only 12 and I learned half of those words from my dad. But the violence is WAY too intense for most kids. I think anyone 12& up would love this movie.
Kid, 10 years old January 24, 2012

hdsoifugheruoibgreiwo

it should be on for kids 17+ because it's RATED R
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2011

epic review

Ok first of all this is a great movie and Chloe(hit girl) plays her role perfectly. Its hilarious and a great story line. I love how its so realist no one has superpowers in real life. There is killing but hit girls killing scenes they play little kiddy music punk style and its very funny and very hard to take seriously. I love all the characters and there lines. If you like humor then you will love this and if you don't mind action then any age could really watch this. There is a microwave scene where someone gets blown up. But that's the most blood scene. My fave scene has to be the bazooka one where there is Elvis music playing and slow motion.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2011

Fun!

Crude, goofy, and fun! It's one of those movies that makes you feel bad for laughing at the funny parts. I think only the modern generation can appreciate this one:D
Kid, 8 years old November 26, 2011

REALLY bad movie

I can't believe an 11 year old was doing violence in that movie. TONS of language. Instead of rated R it should be rated NC-17!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjay407 November 25, 2011

Read

Rated R: Graphic Violence, Sexual Content, Graphic Strong Language, and Drug Use
Teen, 16 years old Written bykojitheman November 11, 2011

great

This is a great movie. You have to see it twice before you fall in love with this movie. Myy rating: Strong bloody violence throughout, pervasive language, a scene of sexuality, and some nudity.