All member reviews for Kindergarten Cop

Kid, 12 years old September 28, 2012

Some sex for a show with "kindergarten" in the name.

A little boy mentions that boys have penises and girls have vaginas; also, the main female character is heard moaning when she and her fiance are having sex; technically, no body parts are shown, but when the man falls out of the bed, he uses a pretty small pillow to cover his penis, although it could almost be shown. Could almost see his penis.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBandit16 October 8, 2011

LOL!!!!!!! :)

I love this movie! My brother was not allowed to see it, but he watched it anyway. If your child repeats words they should not( like my brother),it is not for them. Overall, great movie
Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2010

Big Laughs

Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a cop when he has to be a kindergarten teacher and handle the kids in his own special way when a kid is about to be taken.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie lover0326 June 17, 2009

You should think twice before taking your kids if they are twelve and younger!!

This movie rocked but I would suggest not taking your children if they are twelve and younger because there is a lot of violence and some killings of not only one innocent human but the bad guys; there is also some inappropriate language in it that should not be heard by children that are twelve and younger; there is also a scene where Fefe and her fiance are in bed naked together which is not appropriate for kids twelve and under: there is also a scene where the main character and a mother that the main character falls in love with have some alcohol; the bad guys are the only bad role models that are in this movie.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

What Parents Should Know:

There is a lot of violence including guns and knives. Blood and being shot is shown. Children, including adults and the main character are put into danger. Lots of swearing. The F, Shut up, Sh**, Vag***, Pen**, and SE* are frequently said. Heavy on blood, drugs and alcohol.
Kid, 10 years old September 1, 2014

Arnie nearly terminates mother goose, but still great fun!

As Kindergarten Cop focused on mixing action with some humor, there are DEFINITELY some things that parents need to look over. Although some inappropriate humor was made to look cute, our cop hero is a great role model. Problem? He shoots guns and kills people, he curses, and he does commit some sex. But you should expect ALL of this due to the fact that the cop is played by Terminator action star, Arnold Schwarzenegger. There are also lots of good things about this movie, it has a great message and it makes up for other movies. So if you didn't like Predator, try this amazing movie!
Teen, 16 years old Written byCupcake girl lover July 1, 2014

Inappropriate uses bad language drugs night clubs sex violence killing and guns
Kid, 11 years old May 10, 2014

Hello Reviewer?

Helloooooo? There is a scene where the lady and her fiance are in bed together! NAKED! Has everyone here gone blind? I HAD A SIX YEAR OLD NEXT TO ME!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2014

good schwarzenegger flick

good movie it has some blood but not as much as the terminator & T2 and some language and sex
Kid, 11 years old May 10, 2013

Great

Very anticipating and funny
Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2012

good movie

violence s.x and language great movie for teens and adults
Kid, 9 years old July 27, 2012

it was veery good

Kid, 11 years old June 11, 2012

Boring, stupid and obnoxious cheesy movie.

My MPAA rating is PG-13 for intense action violence and peril, brief sexuality, and some language.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygreenwillow April 12, 2012

how do they know this?

its pretty much what they say up there but in the movies the kids say stuff like vagina and penis I thought how do they even know that stuff? but they do
Teen, 15 years old Written byKingdestroyah April 4, 2012

Great movie!

Something people already knew: The Governater should NOT be a kindegarden teacher. His first day really proves that. The humor was good, they don't over-do the language, overall 4/5 for me, so I guess I'll give the movie a full price.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

Schwarzenegger goes from a robot from the future to Mother Goose

This is an odd movie. It takes a violent cop movie and merges it with nursery rhymes and somehow works. While the movie has some blood, junkies and rude conversations it still is funny when the kids tear apart the man who played the Terminator.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHTFMime November 2, 2010

Funny

I remember seeing this movie when I was 12 on Youtube my favorite part is when the guy said "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol!
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2010

I thought it was okay for the first few minutes. Then things start going bad when he goes into a night club. There's things blowing up, cursing and one woman gets harrassed by the good guy. For a while there is nothing to bad except for one kid who keeps saying the names of male/female parts. Near the end the bad guy is killed and the good guy is injured but doesn't die. If young kids are crying at this point it is okay as in the next few scenes we see him return as a teacher at the school. The movie is somewhat violent and slighty innapropiate for very young children but if you watch it with your children for the first time everything should be okay.
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2010

Great Family Film

Kindergarten Cop is a funny family film. Be aware of the violence and language, though. There are brief bloody scenes and a lot of intense action sequences and a good amount of language. No F-words, though. There is also a scene where Schwarzenegger walks in on his assistant in bed with her fiancee. There is no nudity in that scene. There are some references to particular body parts from the kids. It is a funny family film that is okay for ages 10+!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMedia Lover March 21, 2010

Pretty Good

Wow this movie was really good...but super weird. I don't really think its a comedy, I thought it was really scary. maybe its just me, but I dont know. I also thought it was really sad! Oh well, I think its a really good movie. Many people would enjoy it, its one of Arnold Sshwarzeneggers best acting films.