All member reviews for Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Teen, 15 years old Written byMissParkerP August 6, 2010

Perfect for older kids

I can't believe the rating on this! It definitely is appropriate for 15+ and is a great, witty action flick.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRDJfan April 28, 2012

Great, but know your kid

It was a great movie. I watched it when I was 11...it honestly didn't have that bad of content. Then again, I am very mature for my age.
Teen, 16 years old Written byFilmFanatic November 22, 2011

Great for mature older teens.

This movie is a Rated R for a reason. There are many violent situations, shoot outs and corpses. I would say this movie is more bloody than gory though. There are also a few sexual situations containing nudity and innuendo. We see a few topless women engaging in sexual acts. One of the main characters is gay and kisses the other main character (a man) but it's mainly played for laughs. There are a few references to incest and sexual abuse. There is also abundant language through out the film. Many uses of strong words such as F-ck and some less stong words such as SH-t. There is also a party scene with many nude/almost nude women as 'entertainment' as well as a few gay references. I would suggest this movie for children 16 and up, but KNOW your child. You can discuss friendship and even sexuality and decision making with your child after watching. I personally enjoyed this movie a lot. I found it funny, suspenseful and heartwarming at the same time. Enjoy :D -FilmFanatic
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 5, 2012

Very Funny and Thrilling

This is a really good action comedy. Lots of language and some sexuality and violence. Nudity. Very good, teens can handle it
Teen, 15 years old Written byikickasphalt April 12, 2010

This movie is hilarious. Yes, there is some language and one of the characters is openly gay, but the story has endearing characters, witty dialogue, and some of the best acting I have seen in a while. The action duo of Robert Downey Jr and Val Kilmer is priceless. A movie that is often overlooked, it is definately in my top 5.
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2009

@=)
Teen, 14 years old Written byBrando804 September 29, 2009

Great for older teens and up!

Great action satire parody! The characters themselves frown apon the language they use and the violent acts they commit. A little much nudity, nothing graphic though.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBreakingBeauty4 February 16, 2015

Kiss Kiss More More

'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' is a blast!
Teen, 14 years old Written byT-Rod May 23, 2010

Name Here: Double Entente

What is this movie? Well...it. Is. Pure. AWESOMENESS!!! I'm probably just in aftershock after seeing it. And I'll probably regret writing this, and most likely wind up deleting it, but hey! We'll see. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is not a BAD movie, but it is most CERTAINLY not a GOOD movie, either. With a good cast for the leading characters(Robert Downey Jr. & Val Kilmer) you can expect good acting. Also, you can expect a couple belly laughs and a lot of "Ha!"s, but what else is there to expect? Well, you can be sure to expect Language, some violence(not to brutal or graphic, thank goodness), and, worst of all, lots of nudity and sex. As I said in my review of The Butterfly Effect, I have a strong moral stance against nudity. And, to me, that is where this movie loses serious score points. But other than the nudity, it is a very good movie. Great cast, interesting story, funny moments, and even some VERY funny moments: "You're an idiot!! Pick up a dictionary and look up the definition of the word 'idiot,' you know what you'll find?" "A picture of me?" "NO!! The definition of the word 'idiot!' Which is what you f*cking are!" So, all-in-all I'll give it the rating...whatever I wanna rate it. Didn't really get the ending, though. Maybe, you have to see it twice...yay...that was a sarcastic 'yay' for those who didn't know.