All member reviews for Knight and Day

Action romance has high body count, little consequence.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 14, 2011

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of action violence, sensuality, and brief strong language.
Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2011

good movie

good movie
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2011

Silly and fun

Pretty silly, but good. A man is shot in the head and other people shot in other places. Pretty bloody action, but nothing too bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPYEsinc January 2, 2011

Violent, and funny at times.

This film is very violent (and much of the humor is created from violence). Also, there is some foul language here and there, and Tom cruise's character drugs Cameron diaz's character at least three times. As I watched it, I often was thinking "what a weird movie!"
Adult Written byjoshua martinez December 29, 2010

Knight and Day is a great movie filled with a lot of action which your older teens will want to see this movie but parents this movie has a lot of intense violence some strong language used and some drinking and some drug used like in one scene June drinks a lot of tequila to calm her nerves and in another scene June gets a knockout drug twice and a truth serum once.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysplatterhousedude December 5, 2010

on for 12+

This movie is really good. I just saw it december 3, 2010. there is nothing bad about this movie.
Kid, 12 years old October 31, 2010

One of the best movies I've ever seen. If you have the opportunity to see it see it.
Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2010

a lot of violence one scene perticually because they are on a train in a kitchen and she takes the knife and does "hodini hands" and stabs him and then he takes it out slowly and that was disgusting to me but other wise no HORIBLE violence. and there is breif strong language where she said. "That is not a warning a warning is June if you get on this plane you will F---ing die. and it was breif but overall i loved it
Adult Written byMovieMan26 October 9, 2010

Fun action-comedy is entertaining but very violent for a PG-13

First things first: this is definitely a fun movie. The cast is great, especially the two main leads. They play off each other well. And although this movie is fun, it is very violent with plenty of intense action scenes. My only problem with it is the quirkiness of it. I am not a fan of quirky films, namely Indies, and this film had an Indie film vibe to it. Parents: Like I said, there's lots of violence and intense action, with some bloody injuries. There's also language and some sensuality. What I would have rated it: PG-13 for Intense Sequences of Action Violence Throughout, Language, and some Sensuality. Bottom Line: A very fun movie worth watching, even in theaters. Thanks for reading! - Movie Man
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Rateinator August 17, 2010

Slightly suggestive,violent but mostly fun

This action comedy beats others (The Bonty Hunter, Killers) Quite a bit of blood and violence. Funny mostly but some comedy is mature and wont be understood by smaller children. Swearing not too much only one f-bomb but a fair few s words kisses but they are glossed over by violence.
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2010

Entertaining!

This is a fun action comedy that I found entertaining! Some of the violence kind of surprised me, but not too bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMktheReviewer August 5, 2010

The movie stays by its PG-13 rating.

This is a really FUNNY , action packed movie! There is a lot of action violence but nothing too serious. There is an attempted stab w/ a knife assasination but very little blood is shown. I thought the sex in this movie was OK for a PG-13 movie. There is a scene where Roy, the spy, says t "I 've ben trained to dismantle a bomb in the dark, you dont think I can dress you without....looking. Im not saying that's what I did though". And then in another scene, June, the woman, says "I think we'd have really good sex. But really I think it's age appropriate for the PG-13 rating. GOOD, FUNNY MOVIE!
Kid, 10 years old August 2, 2010

good for 10 and up

This movie was the best movie ever just a little violent just one scence i didnt like was a stabbing scene on a train but it wasnt that bad
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2010

pretty good

pretty good movie. The action was great and Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz were great but if you havent seen it your not missing out on much. Probably 8 or 9+ can see it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhyruleshero96 July 16, 2010

Way better than i expected

this movie was way better than i thought it would be! i want to keep this short so all i'll say was that this movie was a great mix of action thriller and action comedy without leaning towards either one. you shouldn't miss it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byDavid 052 July 13, 2010

Great movie, just not for everyone

This film is in my mind a different angle on the movie "Killers", the story of a spy who goes rogue and runs into a girl and she gets drug into his war path, Tom Cruise and Diaz did fantastic in their roles, and a great summer flick, just maybe not for everyone. I say that due to the violence and occasional curse word. There are some innuendos, but nothing that cant be overlooked.
Adult Written byMesned July 13, 2010