All member reviews for Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure

Not as good as the original, but cute and fun.

Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2010

okish movie with adventure and scares.

Lady and the tramp 2 is pritty good. There seems to be a bit more adventure than the first.Although with adventure also unlocks some street dog vilonce wich young kids will most likely find scary. But even though there is some mild vilonce there are plenty of good messages about family and believing in yourself.
Adult Written byRougetheBat June 16, 2011

Excellent movie

I think that the film is excellent because it sets alot of important themes A family is more than rules, trusting one another, why you shouldn't try to be something your not, and above all this film also tells kids why we shouldn't run away from home because it sets four good reasons with what happened to Scamp when he ran away. 1. There was no safe place for him to go not even the junkyard was safe. 2. There was no one (not even Lady or Tramp) around to protect him. 3. He got into some bad trouble 4. And last he almost got killed like 5 times from cars in the street, running from a train, Buster saying he would kill him if he was related to Tramp, and Reggie nearly clobbering him twice
Adult Written byjgisler596 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 17 and 17 year old Written bypoppinsfan August 14, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byMadelineMini April 4, 2015

Not as good as Lady and the Tramp 1, but I think it's underrated.

Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2013

Best sequel ever!

This is so cute! Ok, bad bits: Reggie scared my sister when he attacks Scamp, Buster is (an amazing character) but a bit complex for little kids: he seems nice at first, but hates Tramp, and deserts Scamp when Scamps caught by the dog catcher. At the end, the rest of Buster's gang leave him for family's. Good bits: everything else! Not gonna say the plot, because it will take too much time and other people have said it. Buster and Angel (wanting a family, etc) will need a bit of explaining to younger kids. My just 6 yr old sister was fine.
Adult Written bySTRIDER9 April 7, 2013

Give it a shot

While not as good as the first it still has great things to teach little ones. Has good songs and Scamp is really cute. Tramp also has lessons he must learn as well and i love that!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBugie78 July 30, 2012

"Always there"

I love this sequeal great songs. And Angle and Scamp are too cute together. Recomend this to anyone. All ages. Nothing inappropriate to me.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback January 24, 2011

okish version but kids of ages 2 and up must see part one before watching this

an excellent lady and the tramp sequel family movie!! =)
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2010

Good

I agree with the common sense review, it isn't as good as the original but has a disney charm that I like.
Parent of a 15 year old Written bybriannaaa August 17, 2010
loved it it was my kids favorite movie as a kid
Teen, 14 years old Written byMariodude23 May 6, 2010

One of the few Disney DTV sequels worth picking up.

It has been stated before me that Disney's direct to video sequels have been utterly lacking. While I do wholeheartedly agree on some of them, (like Pocahontas 2, and Belle's Magical World), this movie proved that movies from Walt's era can, not only have room for, but can work with, sequels. Without further adieu. This movie is very good. It has a very nice voice cast with Alyssa Milano, from 'Who's the Boss?', who plays Angel. Scott Wolf (Party of Five) as Scamp, Jeff Bennett (too many to count) as Tramp, and Jodi Benson (Little Mermaid) as her second incompetent mother, Lady. The characters are a bit softened up in this movie as it's actually aimed at an audience, but they are still very lovable. Scamp just wants to get away from his 'cushy-pillow life' to be with the 'Junkyard Dogs', (a dog gang that I can only compare to the "droogs" from "A Clockwork Orange". Having devilish fun at others expense, of course much lighter and softer here but still, you can see the resemblance.) Angel just wants to get away from said gang and live with a family that will not just dump her on the street. Tramp has pulled a complete 180 from the last movie, as he is now a father and as a result has settled down and is now less carefree. Lady gets too little of screen time to even mention. And there's Buster, the leader of the 'Junkyard Dogs' who hates the Tramp for abandoning the gang for Lady, and there is no greater person to voice him than Chazz Palimenteri. I don't know how they got him but I am sure glad that they did. This, the music, the above average animation, and its good moral and strong theme of family make this good for a family movie night. If you can find it, then you should probably purchase it because even as a sequel to Lady and the Tramp, my favourite Disney movie, it holds up and is just downright enjoyable.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

Nice

I was a little like scamp when I was little.