All member reviews for Lady and the Tramp

Classic Disney dogs paw their way into hearts of all ages.

Adult Written bySonia Montejano April 9, 2008

YUUMMMY!

wow. make your kids see this
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Adult Written bysarah_from_yale April 9, 2008

Sweet

This movie is one of my favorite kids movies of all time. Although there aren't as many memorable songs as there are in later Disney Movies, "We Are Siamese If You Please" is a great one. Lady's loyalty to her family is very moving, as are the lengths to which the friends help each other throughout the film. Tramp's good deeds prove that it's what's on the inside that counts. Overall this movie is a real winner.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byehernandezmn October 13, 2009
Adult Written bySunrunner7 July 4, 2009

I LOVE this movie, and always have. I let my child watch this from the time she was a little baby, and she continues to love it. By the way, she is 4 years old. There is nothing confusing in this movie to her. There is absolutely nothing inappropriate about this movie. Yes, Lady and Tramp fall in love and have puppies, but get off it, they are DOGS. There are far worse movies out there that should be on this list that is not.
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008

this is a great movie for kids to see & its a love story.
Adult Written byGhcool April 9, 2008

Parent of a 5 year old Written byrockhottie101@y... January 31, 2012

One of the greatest films of all time! Two thumbs way, way up!

This is a great movie, one of the greatest. It's so heartwarming and sweet. There is a little mild violence and the Siamese cats are creepy and mean. Other than that, I think the film is amazing. One of Disney's best, if not the best. My kids at the daycare I work at, absolutely love this movie, as does my family.
Parent Written byannielight October 25, 2010

Parent of a 3 and 6 year old Written byreneemama November 24, 2008

Romance?

Why do 5 year olds need romance? We wonder why we have all these teen pregnancies, we push romance on our kids way too early, it is in all the kid movies. It's not like that in other countries.
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bykalin333 April 7, 2010

good movie !????????????????????????????????????????????

good movie !???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Parent of a 14 and 15 year old Written byLiz Perle April 9, 2008

classic disney...

absolutely fabulous. One of my favorites and most memorable...
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2012

something to say...

Its fine for children . But when the old lady said ''finnish this dog!'' chidren will feel bad and cry because they are sensetive. But except all that is a fine film.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bymelmai March 4, 2015

Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

See It! Disney Classic for 5+

Its an amazing heartwarming story. There are a few sad parts, I saw it when I was 4 or 5 and cried a lot. First, Lady gets taken to the pound and all the dogs are crying. Next Lady is abused by the care taker and put out in the rain. Next the saddest part is when a wagon falls on Trusty, you think he dies but in the end you find out he just broke his leg.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 15, 2013

Charming.

I'm a 15 year old male who is a mix of black and white (my mom is white and my dad is black). Anyways, I LOVE Lady and the Tramp. It is amazing. Lots of romance, nice animation, and awesome comedy.
Adult Written byadvocatewhat'sright December 26, 2012

4 stars from parents?

Really, what is wrong with you guys? This is another 5 star favorite. 'Nuff said.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 May 27, 2012

Sweet, Disney tale of innocence

Everything you want to know about "Lady and the Tramp" can be summarized in that one timeless spaghetti-slurping scene. It's an adorable, animated masterpiece that is quite similar to "Up" when you think about it. In "Up," the filmmakers used very little dialogue in the first 10 minutes to convey a lifetime's worth of emotions. That's kind of what "LATT" does, you get to see little Lady's first appearance, and gradual lack of importance to the family as the family's baby is born. It's got some serious issues that are addressed, but it's perfect for everyone, at any age.
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2012

Lady is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady is my favorite character from this movie. And I'm a boy! I like how Lady meets up with Tramp.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEowynBear March 7, 2011

Perfect for all ages!!

I love it. When we borrowed the movie from the library, my two year old cousin would not stop watching it. When we tried to watch cable she would say, "doggies!" or my uncle would ask her, "do u want to watch the doggies?" and she would nod and we would watch the movie at least ten times a day!