All member reviews for Lady and the Tramp

Classic Disney dogs paw their way into hearts of all ages.

Adult Written bysarah_from_yale April 9, 2008

Sweet

This movie is one of my favorite kids movies of all time. Although there aren't as many memorable songs as there are in later Disney Movies, "We Are Siamese If You Please" is a great one. Lady's loyalty to her family is very moving, as are the lengths to which the friends help each other throughout the film. Tramp's good deeds prove that it's what's on the inside that counts. Overall this movie is a real winner.
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008
Parent of a 4 year old Written byehernandezmn October 13, 2009
Adult Written bySunrunner7 July 4, 2009
I LOVE this movie, and always have. I let my child watch this from the time she was a little baby, and she continues to love it. By the way, she is 4 years old. There is nothing confusing in this movie to her. There is absolutely nothing inappropriate about this movie. Yes, Lady and Tramp fall in love and have puppies, but get off it, they are DOGS. There are far worse movies out there that should be on this list that is not.
Educator and Parent of a 14 and 15 year old Written byLiz Perle April 9, 2008

classic disney...

absolutely fabulous. One of my favorites and most memorable...
Adult Written bybethlthomson April 9, 2008
this is a great movie for kids to see & its a love story.
Parent of a 3 and 6 year old Written byreneemama November 24, 2008

Romance?

Why do 5 year olds need romance? We wonder why we have all these teen pregnancies, we push romance on our kids way too early, it is in all the kid movies. It's not like that in other countries.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byrockhottie101@y... January 31, 2012

One of the greatest films of all time! Two thumbs way, way up!

This is a great movie, one of the greatest. It's so heartwarming and sweet. There is a little mild violence and the Siamese cats are creepy and mean. Other than that, I think the film is amazing. One of Disney's best, if not the best. My kids at the daycare I work at, absolutely love this movie, as does my family.
Parent Written byannielight October 25, 2010
Adult Written byGhcool April 9, 2008
Parent of a 3 and 5 year old Written bykalin333 April 7, 2010

good movie !????????????????????????????????????????????

good movie !???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Parent of a 4 year old Written bymelmai March 4, 2015
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

See It! Disney Classic for 5+

Its an amazing heartwarming story. There are a few sad parts, I saw it when I was 4 or 5 and cried a lot. First, Lady gets taken to the pound and all the dogs are crying. Next Lady is abused by the care taker and put out in the rain. Next the saddest part is when a wagon falls on Trusty, you think he dies but in the end you find out he just broke his leg.
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2012

something to say...

Its fine for children . But when the old lady said ''finnish this dog!'' chidren will feel bad and cry because they are sensetive. But except all that is a fine film.
Parent of a 17 and 17 year old Written bypoppinsfan August 14, 2015
Adult Written byMidnighthaze94 July 31, 2015

One of the best Disney classics

This movie is a treasure to have on blu ray, can really feel the spirit of Walt Disney in this one. Interesting fact, this movie was released in 1955 just a month before Disneyland opened to the public. :) It's such a charming, romantic, enchanting story, for children and adults. It isn't just a story about romantic love though; Lady also loves her family and friends, and much of the story involves them as well.The rat scene at the end may be a little intense for young kids, but not too scary, especially if an adult is watching with them. One sad scene at the end as well, but it is brief, and everything turns out alright in the following scene. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byRarityQ June 28, 2015

One of my favorite animated movies

This is such a sweet story, although it might be sad at times. It's definitely worth the watch and great for all ages!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 15, 2013

Charming.

I'm a 15 year old male who is a mix of black and white (my mom is white and my dad is black). Anyways, I LOVE Lady and the Tramp. It is amazing. Lots of romance, nice animation, and awesome comedy.
Adult Written byadvocatewhat'sright December 26, 2012

4 stars from parents?

Really, what is wrong with you guys? This is another 5 star favorite. 'Nuff said.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 May 27, 2012

Sweet, Disney tale of innocence

Everything you want to know about "Lady and the Tramp" can be summarized in that one timeless spaghetti-slurping scene. It's an adorable, animated masterpiece that is quite similar to "Up" when you think about it. In "Up," the filmmakers used very little dialogue in the first 10 minutes to convey a lifetime's worth of emotions. That's kind of what "LATT" does, you get to see little Lady's first appearance, and gradual lack of importance to the family as the family's baby is born. It's got some serious issues that are addressed, but it's perfect for everyone, at any age.