All member reviews for Lady and the Tramp

Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

See It! Disney Classic for 5+

Its an amazing heartwarming story. There are a few sad parts, I saw it when I was 4 or 5 and cried a lot. First, Lady gets taken to the pound and all the dogs are crying. Next Lady is abused by the care taker and put out in the rain. Next the saddest part is when a wagon falls on Trusty, you think he dies but in the end you find out he just broke his leg.
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2012

something to say...

Its fine for children . But when the old lady said ''finnish this dog!'' chidren will feel bad and cry because they are sensetive. But except all that is a fine film.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRarityQ June 28, 2015

One of my favorite animated movies

This is such a sweet story, although it might be sad at times. It's definitely worth the watch and great for all ages!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 15, 2013

Charming.

I'm a 15 year old male who is a mix of black and white (my mom is white and my dad is black). Anyways, I LOVE Lady and the Tramp. It is amazing. Lots of romance, nice animation, and awesome comedy.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 May 27, 2012

Sweet, Disney tale of innocence

Everything you want to know about "Lady and the Tramp" can be summarized in that one timeless spaghetti-slurping scene. It's an adorable, animated masterpiece that is quite similar to "Up" when you think about it. In "Up," the filmmakers used very little dialogue in the first 10 minutes to convey a lifetime's worth of emotions. That's kind of what "LATT" does, you get to see little Lady's first appearance, and gradual lack of importance to the family as the family's baby is born. It's got some serious issues that are addressed, but it's perfect for everyone, at any age.
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2012

Lady is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady is my favorite character from this movie. And I'm a boy! I like how Lady meets up with Tramp.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEowynBear March 7, 2011

Perfect for all ages!!

I love it. When we borrowed the movie from the library, my two year old cousin would not stop watching it. When we tried to watch cable she would say, "doggies!" or my uncle would ask her, "do u want to watch the doggies?" and she would nod and we would watch the movie at least ten times a day!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymannymateo10isback January 24, 2011

a good family movie but in one scene they talk about what is a baby (nothing graphic or physical), but mild (nothing nasty at all) it is absolutetly recommended for all ages =)
Teen, 14 years old Written byht3696 November 20, 2010

good movie
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2010

The best

It's my all-time favourite disney classic, I never get bored of this film. It is scary at times for younger kids but a must-see for anyone who's looking for a sweet family film.
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010

Dogs Rule

Two dogs meet on the street and go on an adventure.
Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater July 5, 2010

I love this movie. It has humor, suspense, love and all that stuff. I like it. It has lots of good stuff. It's romantic. I like it. I highly recommeded it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMariodude23 May 6, 2010

My favourite

This movie is one of my favourite films of all time, and is far-and-away my favourite movie to come from the Walt Disney company. There is of course the, what I like to call, "Bambi's mother" scenes. The scenes that everybody remembers and they remember nothing else. Like the rat, or poor "Nutsy" taking the 'long walk' to get the euthanasia. But those scenes have nothing to do with it's insanely well developed romance between Lady and 'The Tramp'. This movie is absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. It's wonderful art direction, top-notch voice cast, and great, if not outstanding, music from Peggy Lee and Sonny Burke, lovable characters and all-around great story propel this beyond Pinocchio and Bambi, and the big one..... "The Lion King". I love this movie more than I do Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, and Beauty and the Beast. It has a direct to video sequel worth purchasing too!
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

love it

good movie, I love dogs!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I cried! I laughed

it was a good move and relly good for chilldren ages 1-10 its amazing u have to se it!!