All teen and kid member reviews for Last Holiday

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuitelife April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2010
last holiday is a great comedy for the whole family (not for the little ones of corse) it has some profanity one some sexual refrences great movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn July 26, 2009

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

I have seen this movie multiple times. Love it. (:

very cute

I loved this movie. Not only does it have some good laughs it's a great family film. It's one of my favorite movies ever and I recommend it to anyone over nine years old. My favorite part is at the end when they tell what happens after the movie ends; it shows stuff like Georgia and Sean get married sky diving or when Georgia's old boss gets run over by a buss while chatting away on his cell phone. I love this movie!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviefanatic411 April 9, 2008

it was so funny can't wait till it comes out so i can laugh over and over again,also a great romantic comedy and safe for the whole family. though their is some profanity and the f word is used once.i still love it and will recommend this movie to anyone in need of a good laugh or adventure
Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

It gets an A.

Good movie that makes you feel good. The oly problem was that the ending was unlogical. Still great for teens and maby pre-teens.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Last Holiday is a nice feel good romantic comedy about living life to the fullest- it's a predicable but entertaining movie. Queen Latifah is great as usual. There is very little for parents to object to here, it's pretty mild for a PG-13.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydancingwithmyself April 9, 2008

Happy movie......for the holidays

I really liked this movie because it was really heartwarming and happy. Queen Latifah fits perfectly in this role. Funny, sweet, charming, quite romantic. Recommended for 11+. ------younger children might get bored or not get the point of the film.