All teen and kid member reviews for Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde

Teen, 13 years old Written bycheerlion1012 April 24, 2011

Perfect for 12 and up

There is a very strong usage of language but not horrid.They messages are that fight for what you believe in, and Elle in this flick is a very good role model because she took extra mile.There is some sexual referances like "gay" and that's it
Teen, 14 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn August 2, 2009

Teen, 14 years old Written bytheflickchick March 29, 2011

not as good as the first one

I personally liked the first one better, but if you didn't watch the first one, you'll like this one. It doesn't make much sense, the first one was way better in my opinion.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPotterania August 25, 2010

A considerably good sequel.

Although the first one was obviously better, this second one was good, funny, enjoyable, and perfect for those who love animals. Reese Witherspoon, yet again, has portrayed Elle perfectly.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwilightluv97 September 26, 2009

BLAH

BORING!!!!! a lot of politics talk not very intresting for kids and teens and anyone else who finds politics boring.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTrinity3 March 22, 2009

Not all that great, but had its moments

It definetly wasnt as good as the first legally blond and i loved that one! I thought it was ok but not really all that funny. I think the movie wouldve been better had they not made bruiser gay. i thought it was unnecessary esp when they show bruiser "bein gay."
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieReel April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old November 12, 2011

LegallyBllondes

Best movie ever!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAmy_Luna June 22, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byPunkchic August 9, 2009

I love Legally Blonde 2!!!

My dad is a lawyer and absolutely loves both of the movies! I saw this one on ABC and now I love it more then ever! It's pretty decent and clean too! One sexually themed joke is that two dogs are gay but it's really stupid! Elle is a good role model because she's smart(havard graduate), and wants to help animals!! Of course there's a little moral that just because your blonde doesn't mean your stupid, and in that sense it's talking about all races! I LOVE IT!!!
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2009

Good, but not the best.

I liked it but at some points, like when she uses cell phones, there is always an noticeable Sprint logo on it. And some of it isn't as appropriate as the first.
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2009

AT times

I think this movie was really good! Its just some parts bugged me at times. I saw this movie at my grandmas house and well some of the movie bugged me at times.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysilly_samsters March 10, 2009

Funny

This movie is really funny. I love all the Legally Blonde movies they are so funny. This movie is not as good as the first one but it is still fun to watch whenever you are sad or something because this movie will make you laugh so hard!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic April 9, 2008

Not as good as first...but still good

I have to say I was slightly disappointed the first time I saw this. It's not as good as the first and the humor is a little off. However I decided to give it another chance the other night and ended up liking it more. The sequel to Legally Blonde is much, much tamer than the first movie. There is some innuendo but kids won't notice. 10 and up. :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byMattyWatty556 April 9, 2008

LEGALLY BLONDE 2: RED WHITE AND BLONDE

LB2 was a cute, sensible movie that was great but my mom didn't like it because she loved the first one because of its smart but pretty women, but in this she thought it felt like the women had to be pretty to be smart and the smart were dull and ugly. But, I thought the movie was hilarious Age Group: 10 +
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

This movie is a fun one to see with friends!

This movie is not as good as the first one, the plot is sort of similar, but there are still some new and funny things in the movie. This is for kids over the ages of 10.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynetspencer April 9, 2008

A Must See If You Love Comedy

The movie was great. It is very funny and happy. I love animals and mysteries and this movie is both.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek222 April 9, 2008