All member reviews for Legendary

Predictable but moving sports drama goes beyond wrestling.

Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2011

Ehh...

Not my type of movie, but really doesn't excel in the category the producers were going for either. No violence except some bullying, wrestling, barfights. John Cena is seen with a younger girl, lots of beer around the house. Overall, I say... SKIP IT!
Adult Written byjoshua martinez October 10, 2010

Legendary is a good and inspired movie that's good for your teens to watch parents the only thing you need to worry about is that Legendary has some mild violence some brief partial nudity and some drinking at a bar like alcohol overall the movie does have a positive message it's about conquering your personal demons, forgiving others and yourself for the past, and pushing yourself beyond your anticipated limits.
Parent of a 15 year old Written byUSA100 March 12, 2011

A very good movie, especially for mid-teenage boys and their parents

This movie is geared toward and is a great movie for mid-teenage boys. For those who are not jocks, it shows that tenacity and courage can be exercised by anyone. For jocks, it shows that being a jerk to others is wrong. Regardless of pop-culture, the movide shows the reality that a teenage boy needs a strong, good man or men in his life. The movie also shows the loyalty of a man to a fallen comrade.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bybrando willy September 22, 2010

this movie was very good it gave a postive message about the importance of family and the connection we need to people in our lives
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 May 9, 2015

Good

Good acting almost PG only because of brief partial nudity that lasts for 8 seconds and that is why it got a PG-13
Adult Written byGood Movie January 16, 2011

Great Movie

I was one of the better movies that noted the positives of Wrestling.