All teen and kid member reviews for Legion

Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2010
my new favorite movie. the only iffy thing was the language.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 March 5, 2010

17+

I didn't see this movie, nor would I want to, but I saw the trailer for it and it scared me so bad I stopped watching it. This movie is definitely not intended for children. Depending on your child, use extreme discretion in letting them watch it. For instance, I have an unnatural fear of demons (I don't know really, when I was little I had an unnatural fear of vampires, so I'll probably stop being so afraid when I grow out of this phase), so even if it would be age appropriate for me when I'm 16, it may still scare me very bad. So depending on your child, use extreme discretion in letting them watch it. I strongly advise against letting anyone under 17 watch this movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycookiesrfun February 3, 2010

soooooo awsum!!!

luvs its!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2010

In appropriate

Not appropriate for any one!
Teen, 17 years old Written byYoda123 January 27, 2010
This movie is a horrible portrayal of angels and of God. None of this would happen and the angels are should be demons. It just made me mad watching it and if you're a Christian it probably will make you mad too.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLilWayneisawsome June 30, 2011

legion

i thought the idea was a bad idea i think it is one of the worst movies i have ever seen. Dont even ask me about this movie.
Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2010

Offensive film is not for those of strong Catholic faith.

This movie was ok, a lot of violence, and definetly iffy for those of the Catholic faith (as I am). I was kind of offended by its view of angels as a turn to be demons, and the angel Gabrielle as a villain. I didn't think it was anything special.
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2010

14 and older.

This is a great movie! If your kid can handle it, let him watch it! I am 12 years old, and had no trouble watching it at all. There is some cussing, including the C-bomb, but mostly f*ck and sh*t. I own this movie and have seen it about 3 times, I think. However, this is not for weak stomachs! Do not watch this if you have a weak stomach, because this movie is filled with gore, including a self-performed surgery on his own back, and they show an angel cutting off his wings, and then sewing up the stumps. Disgusting, and not for 13 or younger. However, if you are 14, or don't get nightmares easily, like me, you will love this movie!