All teen and kid member reviews for LEGO Batman: The Movie -- DC Superheroes Unite

Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 12, 2013

Another awesome Batman movie.

Awesome awesome Batman movie. Great CGI, cool action, and just everything was perfect about with movie. This gets 5 stars.
Kid, 6 years old October 31, 2013

is so cool

is is cool
Kid, 8 years old July 2, 2013

Funniest movie I've ever seen!

This movie is REALLY funny! This is the second Lego movie I've ever watched, 'The Adventures of Clutch Powers' was my first, but this one was much more action-packed. Most of my friends think this movie is a blast because they loved all the Lego Batman sets! My gaming friends say it's better than the video game!
Kid, 9 years old February 5, 2014

David's Review

I really like this movie, but there is a lot of violence. But lots of great role models!
Kid, 11 years old February 7, 2016

Great Batman Film For The Whole Family!

Just because this movie is made out of Legos, doesn't' mean this is just for kids. My only complaint is in the last 23 minutes of the movie, I becomes and more of a Batman/Superman movie, and in the last 10 minutes it is more of a Justice League movie. But, overall most of the screen time is dedicated to Batman, Robin, Lex Luthor and the Joker. I has some serious, dark and scary moments, but it also has some comedy, to make it more of a family movie. I like how at the beginning that it mimics the 1989 Batman intro, except in Lego, and it brings back Danny Elfman's iconic score, as well John Willliams's Superman score in some scenes. There is no extreme violence, like blood or anything, unlike some other Batman animated features ("Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm", "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns", "Batman: Under the Red Hood", etc.) I don't care that is kind of a Lego commercial, because if you put a movie in Lego or some other toy, that is what it will be viewed as. I mean, nobody complained about "Toy Story".
Kid, 12 years old October 12, 2015

Can get you to cheat but is really just cutscenes from game.

Suggested rating: PG for Action
Kid, 5 years old July 31, 2014

Lego Bats!

Batman is upset because Joker destroys all of his vehicles, and he doesn't have anything to ride. But Robin remakes the Batmobile! At the beginning, it's only Batman and Superman, but at the end there's the whole DC gang. And the Joker's Bot is in it, too. And Lex Luthor.