All member reviews for Lemonade Mouth

Kid, 12 years old May 3, 2011

Wow.

Again disney? Really? Can you please come up with a better plot and stop making every single actor into a singer? Not all of your actors are musically gifted.
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2011

Tweens Mostly, but good message

Honestly, this is really good. Nothing bad about it at all but I reccomend it for tweens because of the message. honestly, kids who are 8 won't benefit as much as 11, 12, and 13. But no matter what watch this. Best TV movie from Disney yet- no doubt. :)
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2011

A Fantastic Movie, Lemonade Mouth Surprises Disney Skeptics

Lemonade Mouth is, in my opinion, one of the greatest movies Disney has ever made. The music is actually good, and all of the characters do something other than their assignments in one or more songs. The music is great and self empowering (excluding the terrible angry songs from Mudslide Crush...BLECH) and it makes it even better that all of the actors are musicians in real life. Lemonade Mouth spoke to me, personally, and in short, this is a clean movie. Great role models and positive messages are what this movie is all about, and it all somehow looks and sounds fantastic.
Kid, 8 years old April 15, 2011

I Love it bigit mendle is tanlety i love its the best wooooooo
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheMaine April 30, 2011

I pearsonally love the movie but if you read the book like i did they are slightly differert
Teen, 14 years old Written byJCK12 April 30, 2011

This sucks

I think its stupid i mean really who comes up with Lemonade Mouth. Pretty much the movie sucks and i hate it.
Teen, 15 years old Written by96grlpowrCE May 13, 2011

What a surprise!

I'm completely surprised to see a Disney Channel movie that DOESN'T turn out to be a total mess these days! xD Lemonade Mouth was pretty good; the characters were likable, the story was enticing, and although the music wasn't outstanding, it beat the last Disney movie Starstruck's music by a long shot. So I enjoyed it.
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2011

I love it. It inspires people to be themselves. It shows to stand up for yourself. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Kid, 10 years old October 4, 2014

Are you kidding me?

This movie, in my opinion, is really cheesy and is not worth watching. I mean, in one scene, out of the clear blue sky, everyone starts playing a song when they just meet, as if they have been practicing for YEARS. And in another, before they're first performance, a main character Olivia, is feeling nervous, and then, as if it will make the world perfect, one of her band mates passes her some lemonade, and then, POOF! Everyone can move on with their wonderful lives. Some of the music was kind of good, but in my opinion, not good enough to make up for the unrealistic story line .
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2014

Awesome

Really good
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2014

Awesome!!!

It is a really good movie with lots of cool songs. I haven't seen it in a few years but I still remember Determinate. Also it has a lot of good messages such as defend your friends from bullies and stand up for what you believe in.
Kid, 8 years old September 29, 2013

Great Movie For Everyone

Kid, 10 years old September 20, 2013

One a scale of one to ten: A FULL 10!

On a scale of one to ten for education: A FULL 10! On a scale of one to ten for songs ( at least in my opinion): A FULL 10! On a scale of one to ten for my full viewing: A FULL 10! On a scale of one to ten for recommendations: A FULL 10! Anybody 4 and up can see THIS.
Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2013

This should be a real band

Got this on DVD at home and love it because it has Bridgit mendler in it and Adam hicks
Kid, 9 years old June 21, 2013

shows how to stand up for yourself and others

Great movie. Flirting and kissing. Violence, role models and messages. Watch it.
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2013

Lemonade Mouth + Kids = Rebelious Kids

It is a decent movie, but THERE ARE NO GOOD ROLE MODELS. The teens REBEL against the prinicpal. Like, if I was the principal and those teens were rebelling against me, I would EXPELL them on the spot!!! If you want your kids to rebell against you (even before it comes naturally), then THIS and RADIO REBEL are the movies for you. If not, don't let your kids watch TV for awhile.
Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2012

Positive movie

A good clean movie about standing up for yourself. I liked it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 July 21, 2012

Good message

Good movie. I was surprised when it came out... and it was good! Lately disney has had the stupidest and pointless tv shows and movies... but I surprisingly really enjoyed this one!
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2012

AWESOME!!!

i think that this is a great movie for young kids. it has lots of positive messages and good role models. It's a good family movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byskyblue101 June 27, 2012

Good Movie Disney.....

Each character faces their own personal struggle and overcomes it through friendship. It has a great message and a good movie for Disney.