All member reviews for Lemonade Mouth

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheMaine April 30, 2011

I pearsonally love the movie but if you read the book like i did they are slightly differert
Kid, 12 years old May 3, 2011

Wow.

Again disney? Really? Can you please come up with a better plot and stop making every single actor into a singer? Not all of your actors are musically gifted.
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2011

A Fantastic Movie, Lemonade Mouth Surprises Disney Skeptics

Lemonade Mouth is, in my opinion, one of the greatest movies Disney has ever made. The music is actually good, and all of the characters do something other than their assignments in one or more songs. The music is great and self empowering (excluding the terrible angry songs from Mudslide Crush...BLECH) and it makes it even better that all of the actors are musicians in real life. Lemonade Mouth spoke to me, personally, and in short, this is a clean movie. Great role models and positive messages are what this movie is all about, and it all somehow looks and sounds fantastic.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGreenPalm May 27, 2011

A Great Movie!

I really loved this movie! It has catchy songs and positive messages. This movie teaches you to use your talents and appreciate your family. This movie is great for kids of all ages, but older kids will understand the movie better. If you watch it, prepare to have the Lemonade Mouth songs stuck in your head for a while.
Teen, 14 years old Written byemily101998 May 21, 2011

A great movie.

I am a 14 year old girl, and i have to say, this movie was very good. I absolutely loved it. It is filled with drama, music and some comedy and it is such an enjoyable movie to watch. It has great morals and it is about achieving what you want and standing up for your beliefs. The whole cast acts amazingly well, especially the lead Brigit Mendler. It is not just for young kids, teenagers will love this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJCK12 April 30, 2011

This sucks

I think its stupid i mean really who comes up with Lemonade Mouth. Pretty much the movie sucks and i hate it.
Kid, 8 years old April 15, 2011

I Love it bigit mendle is tanlety i love its the best wooooooo
Teen, 15 years old Written by96grlpowrCE May 13, 2011

What a surprise!

I'm completely surprised to see a Disney Channel movie that DOESN'T turn out to be a total mess these days! xD Lemonade Mouth was pretty good; the characters were likable, the story was enticing, and although the music wasn't outstanding, it beat the last Disney movie Starstruck's music by a long shot. So I enjoyed it.
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2011

Tweens Mostly, but good message

Honestly, this is really good. Nothing bad about it at all but I reccomend it for tweens because of the message. honestly, kids who are 8 won't benefit as much as 11, 12, and 13. But no matter what watch this. Best TV movie from Disney yet- no doubt. :)
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2011

I love it. It inspires people to be themselves. It shows to stand up for yourself. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWriterGirl1233 May 21, 2011

good for tweens

its good it teaches kids to follow their dreams
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2011

so-so

Some of the acting was that bit boring, and, too be honest, was what you could expect from a disney channel. I did enjoy some parts, but there were parts which bore me that I went off to do other things. 3 stars from moi!
Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 13, 2011

Meh.

Eh, it's alright. The only thing I really like is that for once Bridgit Mendler is a good singer. I mean, that girl has no talent at all. Yet I actually kind of liked the songs. But this movie is really boring. The only girl whose fully talented is that one indian girl. I hate Adam Hicks. He's so annoying! Two stars.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywiz May 16, 2011

Gives me Guilty Pleasure

I know, I'm pretty old to be watching movies like lemonade mouth but who cares? I don't feel bad about this movie. The messages are great and so are the role models. I have nothing to be concerned about. I especially love Mo's song She learns not to lie and gives her old boyfriend the boot for seeing another woman. Just an amazing movie (for Disney Channel)
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2011

Watch it

This is a very good movie.It shows that everyone has their own flaws and that they aren't perfect.It also shows that parents can't make their child be something they aren't or don't want to be.The movie shows that even if you are a kid you can make a difference and stand up for what you believe in.
Kid, 12 years old April 17, 2011

Bleh.

It's okay for a Disney movie. Slightly more realistic than others but the entire plot is just a little bit dumb. The characters are badly designed and the entire structure of the movie isn't developed well. I knew it would be as soon as I found out the characters names were Wen, Mo, and Stella.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper-duper-boo... April 18, 2011

such a good movie

i love this movie! except one verse in their song "Determinate" says "...I've been high..." honestly, i'm not sure what they're implying bc it doesnt mention any drugs or anything like that... high like excited? Energetic? just wanted the parents to know that. But besisdes that it's an amazing movie and i love the music (except for that one line). All of the characters have their own relatable problems too, that they all overcome in the end: mo-parents expect her to be perfect and she cant live up to that. Charlie-cant live up to his older brother. Stella-feels different than the rest of her family(in her case, not smart enough). Wen- is uspet about his parents' divorce and doesnt like the fact that his dad moved on. Olivia-mom died, dad's in prison and writes to her, but she's embarrased and has never wrote back. in my opinion, this is one of the bes disney movies for older kids (i still like the princesses, too) and most of their songs have good meanings(again besides that one line). except, i dont think the kids would really benefit from the crushes, though that's not one of the major things
Kid, 10 years old April 19, 2011

Lemonade Mouths

It's a good movie. They are trying to save a lemonade machine from being replaced called Mel's. They are trying to keep it and they would do anything to keep it
Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina August 27, 2011

One of Disney's better original movies

I like this movie alot actully the songs are very good and not childish I am 16 and will admit I have She's so gone on my Ipod. I love how these five outsiders become friends and make a band I love it. I wish Disney would make more original movies like the ones they made years ago. I kind of recommend it.
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2011

Good Movie

I think a lot of people will enjoy Lemonade Mouth. It teaches kids to stand up for what they believe in and find their inner talents. My cousin (she is 5 years old) really enjoyed it and kept singing the songs over and over again to my aunt and me. We watched the movie a few a few more times and now she has a Lemonade Mouth lunch box. Anyways, it`s a very good family movie.