All parent member reviews for Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

Adult Written byonehappyfamily April 9, 2008

A funny, weird entertaining movie!!

Very surprised at how much we loved the movie! I was expecting to have to fastforward parts but never had to.It reminded me a little of Beetlejuice! The dark scenes and weird stuff! But more for children. Great story telling! Our whole family enjoyed it. Jim Carrey was hilarious, just love his funny body movements and faces!!!Can't wait for the next one!
Adult Written bynintendude April 9, 2008

Movie is great, books are 100% better

I love the books, but I'd have to say, no matter how nice it was for the Series to take the big screen... the book are better. Though the movie showed a live picture, reading the books are better because they allow YOU to create you OWN image. That is what engages the imagination, and helps you try and figure out what exactly is going on with the Baudelaires and Count Olaf.
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008

I think this is a little to dark and scary for a PG!

Adult Written byCreepie April 9, 2008

Not much to say...

I love it! ^^ Sunny is too cute, Violet is my fave, and Klaus is pretty strong about his opinions than in the books.
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008

um...

I watched this with my daughter and uhh... it's a horrible and scary movie i'll give this one for teens plese rate it something like 14+ cause it's a very drama movie about (a baby that is like 1 or 2 and afraid of snakes?) I do not get it it's probably better to put a 7 or 8 year old child in.