All member reviews for Leroy & Stitch

More lively fun with Lilo, Stitch, and friends.

Adult Written byMommaTracey April 9, 2008

Another great movie in the Lilo & Stitch universe...

This Disney movie continues the story line started in Lilo & Stitch. Both of my children, ages 2 & 6, have enjoyed this universe. We like watching Lilo struggle with her attitude while being fiercely loyal to her friends and family (ohana). We love watching Stitch's antics and seeing him transformed from destructive to friendly. AND we LOVE LOVE LOVE the music. This is a much requested DVD series in our house, never fails to elict squeals (or shouts) of delight.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 28, 2010

Good movie.

@ KD4LYFE: STFU. Good movie. If there's nothing iffy about it, then why is Common Sense Media saying that it's inappropriate for four year olds? Two year olds might not understand it, but hey, it's a Disney Movie.

BEST LILO AND STICTH MOVIE

It is a good movie continuing after all of the experiments have been captured in the cartoon series. There is alittle bit of cartoon violence, (laser guns and punching) but that is about it. There is no blood.
Kid, 8 years old June 28, 2015

Amazing, hilarious kids movie improved a lot from the last. Great for kids 8+

My rating:PG for some violent images.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew December 3, 2014

Hilarious animated sequel is improved on the last

My rating:G
Kid, 12 years old June 22, 2014

A good sequel to the movies

I thought that Stitch The Movie wasn't that good, but this sequel to that and the cartoon series is actaully pretty great. It had funny jokes, a good plot, and an overall message that sometimes direct-to-video sequels cn actaully be good (just kidding). I think that this movie is good for all fans of Lilo and Stitch
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarco5B May 17, 2014

Satisfied

Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written byFilmFather December 21, 2011

An enjoyable, easily digestible 73 minutes of fun for kids and parents

While it may not go down as a classic in the Disney pantheon, Leroy & Stitch is an enjoyable and easily digestible 73 minutes of fun for kids and parents alike. My boys both really enjoyed it, earning it repeat viewings over the weekend after watching it on a Friday night. Despite a slow start, the action and antics kept them entertained – the capper being (gross-out alert) when Leroy picks his nose with his tongue. *** Kids under ten will probably enjoy Leroy & Stitch. And despite Leroy’s tricky nose-picking, there’s no content that’s inappropriate or scary for toddlers or pre-schoolers. *** Read my full review at: filmfather (dot) blogspot (dot) com
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

a good movie with ohauna all over it! there is a bit of violence but other then that a great movie!

THIS IS BAD BECUSE YOU DONT WANT YOUR CHILD TO GROW UP AND DO BAD THINDS
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Not the best L&S movie...

This movie is okay.

Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Kids will love final Lilo movie

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): None. Violence (Not an Issue): Some cartoony action. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): Evil creatures become good. Friendship is a major theme of the movie. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Not an Issue): None.