All teen and kid member reviews for Liberal Arts

Teen, 14 years old Written bystudboy24 June 16, 2014

Liberal Arts

I first wanted to see this movie because it was a film by Josh Radnor from Himym (How i Met Your Mother). But the film became so much more than that. It was interesting, funny, and kept your attention most of the film. The movie also had strong supporting cast such as Zach Efron, and Allison Janney. So I think that it is a very good movie and is not that inappropriate and is good but I think that it might be boring for younger viewers just because there isn't any action that makes them want to sit through it. The only bad part is one of the characters is depressed and some stuff happens in the film. But the film has a great message which is be yourself and love can conquer anything such as age and long distance. Also Josh Radnor's character is a good role model because he is nice and helps when people is in need. Also he didn't sleep with a girl because he had feeling and he respected her too much. Finally there is one scene that he has a one night stand but it doesn't have anything graphic. I very recommend you to see this movie. I enjoyed it a lot.