All member reviews for License to Wed

Predictable wedding comedy is all about Williams.

Teen, 14 years old Written bycommonsense1 April 9, 2008

It was pretty funny.

I liked it. It was a good movie.

i laughed

this movie was awesome,i would love to see it again.
Teen, 14 years old Written byforgetregret93 April 9, 2008

Honestly, the only reason I saw this was because I love love love John Krasinski. Mandy Moore and Robin Williams are cool to, but I love JKras on The Office so I had to watch it. Unfortunately, it was ALL about Robin Williams, but it was still funny and entertaining, something to watch when you're bored.
Teen, 15 years old Written byblonde_reb June 25, 2011

John Krasinski

The only reason I love this movie is because I'm in love with John Krasinski and it gives me and excuse to watch him for and hour and a half. Also, I'm a pretty big Mandy Moore fan. This movie is cute, typical romcom (which I love romcom's). The only thing I would say was offensive, being a preacher's daughter, was the sacrilegious jokes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez February 1, 2011
Good movie.
Parent of a 10 and 13 year old Written bymarfen March 16, 2010

don't pay to watch it it. avoid if possible

Absolutely brutal. The movie didn't know if it was a Walt disney special or a teen titlation movie. Totally unbelievable plot and script. My first and only Mandy moore movie. Robin Williams charater creeped me out.
Teen, 16 years old Written byamccheer14 April 5, 2009
If you want to kill time, please watch this movie. Isn't my favorite by any means, but it had a great story line,but only an OK way of pulling it off. Not something you would have stuck in your mind for long.
Adult Written bydhd976 April 9, 2008

I Lost 6 BRAIN CELLS!!!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

Not as good as it looked! But there were some funny parts. I think ok for 12+
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjlo4685 April 9, 2008

Great Easy Going Comedy

This movie was way better than I had expected it to be. As a minister I took some offense to Robin Williams' character, but not enought o keep me from seeing it again. It was an all around fun movie. This is one you will want to buy on DVD and keep around to pull out once in a while or to entertain.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheerfreak87 April 9, 2008

SEXy stuff

the language in this movie was very bad!!! a no, no for kids under 18...they had alot of sex and it got tooooooooo far!! parents, watch out@

i laughed so much...

When there's a movie wit Robin Williams in it, you know that it can't be bad! I ignored the reviews and saw it during the second week of its showings. I would see it if I were you!
Adult Written byoldernow April 9, 2008

sporadic funnyness

After reading so many negative reviews about this movie I wondered if I really wanted to see it. My family and I including my 21 year old and 24 year old came with my wife and I. I had not much of an expectation, but really, it was not as bad as I had been reading, in fact, parts were really funny. I miss robin williams and some of his zaniness, and although he goes over the top sometimes. he was still the one I had come to love as an actor. I hope you go to see it, not with children under age of 10. Happy viewing..
Teen, 13 years old Written byjj059 April 9, 2008

its cool and teens must watch
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemovies1441 April 9, 2008

It was Alright

Just another one of those movies to kill time.
Adult Written byamollo01 April 9, 2008

Do not waste your time with this movie. If you like the stars, you are better off sticking to their better movies/television shows.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycarri4eva219 April 9, 2008