All member reviews for License to Wed

i laughed

this movie was awesome,i would love to see it again.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycommonsense1 April 9, 2008

It was pretty funny.

I liked it. It was a good movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byforgetregret93 April 9, 2008

Funny

Honestly, the only reason I saw this was because I love love love John Krasinski. Mandy Moore and Robin Williams are cool to, but I love JKras on The Office so I had to watch it. Unfortunately, it was ALL about Robin Williams, but it was still funny and entertaining, something to watch when you're bored.
Teen, 15 years old Written byblonde_reb June 25, 2011

John Krasinski <3

The only reason I love this movie is because I'm in love with John Krasinski and it gives me and excuse to watch him for and hour and a half. Also, I'm a pretty big Mandy Moore fan. This movie is cute, typical romcom (which I love romcom's). The only thing I would say was offensive, being a preacher's daughter, was the sacrilegious jokes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEricCarrRulez February 1, 2011

Good movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byamccheer14 April 5, 2009

If you want to kill time, please watch this movie. Isn't my favorite by any means, but it had a great story line,but only an OK way of pulling it off. Not something you would have stuck in your mind for long.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

ok

Not as good as it looked! But there were some funny parts. I think ok for 12+
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheerfreak87 April 9, 2008

SEXy stuff

the language in this movie was very bad!!! a no, no for kids under 18...they had alot of sex and it got tooooooooo far!! parents, watch out@

i laughed so much...

When there's a movie wit Robin Williams in it, you know that it can't be bad! I ignored the reviews and saw it during the second week of its showings. I would see it if I were you!
Teen, 13 years old Written byjj059 April 9, 2008

awsome

its cool and teens must watch
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemovies1441 April 9, 2008

It was Alright

Just another one of those movies to kill time.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycarri4eva219 April 9, 2008