All member reviews for Life's a Jungle: Africa's Most Wanted

Tedious Madagascar rip-off with some crude humor.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBatmanGuy1 July 25, 2012

What a total waste of time

This movie really sucks, the story is really boring and the animation looks like crap. Never watch this.
Kid, 8 years old July 7, 2013

greatest movie ever

great movie it is awesome and great for children
Adult Written bylove4films July 31, 2012

funny for kids

The Brian Costello review you've read is a very one sided point of view from an adult judging the narrative as if LIFE'S A JUNGLE is being evaluated for an academy award. This is a little kids film, likely ages 3-8 years old. My kids were glued to it and wanted to watch it again. It's funny for kids and has a good message about friendship and sharing. They managed to get in some funny gags and touching moments in between a few "poop" jokes. It's obviously not a big studio flick, made on a low budget, but with that in mind, it's pretty good considering. The film, the animals, and the story are no way similar to Madagascar.
Teen, 16 years old Written byFilm Burner November 3, 2013

Kill it with fire...

I've seen bad films just to make fun of them but this takes the cake! It doesn't even have a very good excuse. This isn't even sub-YouTube quality. This is crappy PS2 game you never played cutscene quality. Just, the animation is bad, the jokes fall flat, the sound effects are obnoxious and overdone. There is nothing redeemable about this film. Also it was made in 2012 and is not foreign so I expected a little bit more. THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY WITH THIS "FILM!" Not to mention the logic is just thrown out the window. Little baby panther stands on two legs. Its mother stands on all fours. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY? Its not a ripoff of Madagascar but that's not helping it at all. Just stay away from it, or destroy. I prefer destroy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWindindi September 30, 2013

Winster Critic- Life's a Jungle: Africa's Most Wanted Review

Hello I'm the Winster Critic, and here, I am reviewing Life's a Jungle: Africa's Most Wanted Review, I remember my Dad forced me into watching this film for my brothers sake, and so I did, and if your the guy who loves terrible animation, poop, burping, and crude jokes, go right ahead. How long is this film? none other than two and a half hours long, and trust me, I would rather watch Teletubbies for the same time, and be more satisfied than with this. This is the WORST film I EVER layed my eyes on, and guess what, I was the ONLY person awake through the WHOLE movie. So here is what I would say, DON'T EVEN DARE WATCH THIS DUMB FILM. The only people who would like this film are kids, but it isn't even approprate for kids, (like when that dumb dog takes a something in the you-know-what)(I was saying that for laughs) But seriously, NEVER watch this film, EVER.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

you should avoid this peice of garbage at all times

boring,bland,cheesy,and is totally a rip-off of madagascar