All teen and kid member reviews for Lilo and Stitch

Kid, 12 years old March 14, 2010
I don't know what disney would have done without stitch! He is awsome and so are the movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2010

great nice movie for kids

watched the tv sereis and the 4 movies
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina September 29, 2010

I may be a little mean to those who appose to this movie, but people frustrate me..... sorry!

Oh my gosh Disney actually showed this on TV tonight, it must have nearly 'Killed' them! I love this movie so much, people take it too seriously, Lilo is a differen't kind of girl who gets treated bad because of her uniqueness (the same way I was treated growing up) and it nearly makes you cry when she says "people treat me differen't" when Nani was trying to explain to her that hurting those girls was wrong. If your kid acts bad, simply tell them NOT to act like that, its a parents job (I'm not trying to bash, I promise) This story is realistic, sweet, and a mix of sy-fy. It is really funny too, I loved it growing up, and I never once hit a person because of the influence of this movie, I hit those kids because they wouldn't leave me alone. Like Lilo when they call her names. Sometimes you really have to understand the characters. And 'oh no!' they used "Butt" and "Idiot"! Never heard of those words before! Dude, I'm sorry, but it is not that bad, they aren't used that much anyway. None of the characters are pure evil or anything, Gantu is the antaginist in this, but he was pretty much just doing his job. The characters can be very easy to love, and they all truely care about eachother. Its very well thought out, the animation is absoultly gorgious as well as the soundtrack, I recomend this movie, its better than loads of that garbage they show now, it actually has a heart put into it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBlueSunday September 19, 2010

Extremely Good

This is a real great movie, I saw it when I was really little and loved it. The characters (Lilo and Nani) are still trying to get over the loss of their parents, and can be at eachothers throats when they're angry, but instead of doing something seriously dirastic, they scream into a pillow. As normal, the sisters argue, but Nani was only angry because she had a social worker over, and it looked like she was a bad gardian and she doesn't want Lilo taken away. Lilo is consittered weird, so she doesn't really have friends that understand her, so people often call her names. And that happens all the time in society, when people don't understand, they riticule, the same thing happened to me. The characters are all loveable and are relatable. And even though Nani likes David she always turns down his offers because she has to take care of Lilo. Stitch is violent, but he turns out to be a really caring creature, yet some people just can't get over the 'violence' which I dont see as a big deal. The aliens aren't evil, they wanted to protect those on Earth when 626 landed there, Gantue isn't evil, just a hot-head. Yes "Butt" and "Idiot" are used, oh-no, not butt! Seriously, its not that big a deal, shows and movies use that word ALL the time, and all of the characters care about eachother, its all very sweet and dispite the aliens, its still very realistic (I personally think aliens are real) and it could even cure your childs' fear of aliens, so don't over react and let the kids see it, you can't over protect them or they'll rebel. This movie is just amazing, and so is the animation.
Kid, 12 years old April 24, 2010
The whole point of a movie is to have a plot. Not every movie can be all goody and happy the whole time and have a cute little story in a magical far away land. Some of you have to lighten up and live a little. Are you purposely trying to make it seem like you only see the bad side to this movie??? If you don't think it's age appropriate, then you probably think that classics such as little house on the prairie are violent because it had a few shooting scenes. The plot is amazing and there are plenty of humorous, memborable lines. Disney isn't always going to be perfect and full of fairytales...it's all tween shows now anyways.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 21, 2010
Oh my goodness, I loved this movie! It reflects on real life, but makes it more exciting. For really sensitive kids that are afraid of aliens and violence, this movie may concore there fears! I love this movie VERY much, I see pretty much nothing - I repeat NOTHING wrong with it. And for grown ups who think this movie is too violent, lighten up a little, cuz I've seen worse, and I hightly doubt it would affect children emotionaly. If you don't like it, you don't like it. I think Disney channel needs to bring his show back, and show his movies more often - because Dadnapped and all those other bad movies need OFF the air. Go Lilo and Stitch!!
Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2009
Enjoyable lovable movie about Hawaiian girl and her friend, an alien called Stitch. Occasional cartoon violence, but very humorous.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEthan Does “eth... June 25, 2015

ONE OF THE BEST DISNEY MOVIES OF ALL TIME!!

I love lilo snd stitch.min fact i even have the stitch tsum tsum.its really funny.but the ending was really sad :( but i dont understand why is it not rated g.but anyways yeah i liked it it was awesome
Kid, 12 years old June 20, 2014

I hate to say it, but this is better than Frozen (or any other movie I've ever seen)

Let me start off by saying: watch. Get off this website right now, go over to Netflix or Video On-Demand, and watch it. Lilo and Stitch is officially my favorite movie of all time! There are just so many good things about: Lots of action, lots of jokes, and beleive it or not, lots of drama. Violence: The action in the movie is cartoonish and mostly played for laughs. There is some voilence like a house catching fire (but it eventaully gets rebuilt) a character attacking another character and biting her arm, and a lot of weapons like ray guns. Comedy: There are tons of funny jokes, none of which are inappropriate. Drama: The film is a Comedy-Drama, meaning there will be some jokes and some dramatic parts, and this film actaully is really sad. Of course it has a jokes and its funny parts but it also has a ton of sad parts. I am a tween and even I cried during the sad parts. I rated this film for ages 8 and up becuase of the drama and the plot. The movie itself is appropriate for little kids, but some parts of the film are too depressing for young kids or kids may not understand (I watched this when I was 10 and I didn't understand some of the plot because I was too young, I watched it again when i was 12 and it made more sense). In conclusion, this is a great film for the entire family and will most likely make you shed a few tears.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySlipperyQ July 28, 2012

Couldn't Ask For A Better Message

Lilo and Stitch is probably my favorite Disney movie. I love it with a great passion- it tells a beautiful story about friendship and finding the place where you belong, which are always fun stories to see, but at its heart, I see Lilo and Stitch as a completely different kind of story than most. To me, Lilo and Stitch is about humanity. Lilo is a fantastic heroine, a little girl who struggles to fit in because of her vivid imagination and her boundless faith in the way she sees the world. Towards the beginning of the movie, she asks her older sister if their family is broken because their parents are gone. Lilo feels lost, because the world is so big and she is too little to wade her way through it alone. The social worker is threatening to take her away, because he also feels that Lilo's family is too broken. Lilo is bursting with life and capacity to love. She is light. Stitch is created in space by a mad scientist, engineered to be a weapon of mass destruction, built to embody evil. He is tearing through the universe when he stumbles upon Lilo. But when he sees her light, his darkness cannot stand in contrast to it. His world is dark, but hers is filled with beauty and magnificence. Lilo treats him, not as a demon, but as family; she offers him her love, and he begins to feel lost, as well. He feels something that is very different from his nature and his former experience. But in the end, he is willing to be a part of Lilo's family and embraces her world, because she has taught him what it is to create and to love and to know that there are people in the world that will care about you. She teaches this monster that he can be something better. And in the end, Stitch saves the family Lilo treasures so deeply- "This is my family," he says, in the finest and longest line he says in the entire movie, "It is small, and broken, but it is still good." This is not a story about a girl and her dog. It is not a story about finding a place, or about a family. It is a story about how darkness becomes light, and how a child is able to make the purest evil into good. I think it's about how children, and their imagination and trust and innocence, is the cure to even the greatest of horrors. I think it is a story about the good inside of us can tame our darkness, and how the part of us that was once like Lilo - trusting and loving and truly believing that nobody can be left behind - is perhaps the most powerful thing we have.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 March 28, 2012

Good family movie. Had sad parts

It was pretty good. Had some sad parts, but had a happy ending. Pleakly's pretty funny. For families's sake, there's one part where Lilo hits a girl (and bites her). Not really much to say; alien invasions, a broken family, yada yada yada.
Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2011

Great movie!

L-to-the-O-to-the-V-to-the-E! Love the movie! Lilo is my fav non-CGI Disney character, bar none. Sure, Tiana is second, but THAT review is comin' soon. Anyway, as I eat carrots and type this review, I would like to say that I wish I could be watching it right now. Anyone who says that it's "too violent" or "too much language" is incorrect. Anyone who is violent in the movie is clearly shown as wrong in the end, plus, if your kid, as my parents would say, "gets ideas", make sure they get tested for things like ADHD. No offense, and I REALLY MEAN no offense, I just think that if your child doesn't get the message, it's probably for a reason. I am truly sorry if you thought that was rude. And "butt" is not really a swear word in my family, but I know that some people are even stricter than my parents. And "idiot", "stupid", and the like are not really swears in my family as long as: 1. The one using those words is at least 4; 2. The one using those words btwn ages 4-6 is using them to describe an object/is fictional, and 3. The one using those words 6+ isn't descibing a parent that way/is clearly wrong and fictional. Then again, there are always exceptions toTHAT rule! Well, at any rate, I love this movie. I hope you do, too!
Teen, 13 years old Written byitsme3232 February 12, 2011
This movie is great for all ages. Its full of great messages, like everything from female independence to friendship to proper behavior to emotional security. Lilo and Stitch is also a very cute and funny movie, and can be a tear jerker. It will make children in an unconventional family unit feel ok about their situation, and that its ok to be different. There are quotes in this movie that even adults can appreciate, like when Lilo says "Ohana means family, and family means nobody get left behind, or forgotten." ,which teaches family values.
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2010

One Of The Best Disney Hand Drawn Movies Ever!

This is one of my favorite classic hand-drawn Disney movies made. Perfect for younger kids who don't mind learning about family.
Kid, 12 years old November 26, 2009

Loved it

I saw this when I was 5! and I loved it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDisneylover413 August 7, 2016

Highly recommend

As we all want our children/siblings to learn the importance of family i strongly believe that this film shows so much. The heart warming and funny movie has a lot to teach kids about the real society at an appropriate level. Although many parents believe it isnt appropriate i know this will be one of the films im sure to introduce to my siblings (ages 5 and 6). If you are thinking of watching this film, go! It wont let you down.
Kid, 8 years old June 28, 2015

Fantastic kids movie has some peril but no gore, language, drugs, nudity, racy content.

My rating:G
Teen, 14 years old Written byWebkinzEvelyn July 4, 2014

The best movie EVER!

I watched this and was obsessed with it when I was 3 or 4. Also Stitch as an alien! They are not monsters they are aliens. But yes this is a funny and rather cute film. I would show it to my children any time! :)
Teen, 17 years old Written byCailynAlexis June 13, 2014

Heartwarming Disney Film That Will Charm Both Kids and Adults Alike

Although there is some sci-fi action and some scary moments to look at for younger viewers, there is nothing inappropriate or too strong in this movie. The messages are great. The whole film is basically about family and realizing who you are and where you belong. A good recommendation for kids, parents, and Disney fans.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarco5B May 17, 2014

Best Disney Movie Yet!!!!!!