Battling in-laws face off in formulaic comedy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPYEsinc December 30, 2010

Not as good as Meet the Parents; not as funny as Meet the Fockers; still pretty good though

Adults swear (which kids hear and repeat) and talk about sex (which kids MIShear and repeat). The kids are only six years old, which adds some humour, but makes it very inappropriate. Jack, as usual, spies on Greg, and finds lame excuses so that he doesn't know (I.e.: I'm out getting some milk). My favorite jokes are "the Godfocker", the ballpit scene, and the turkey-cutting scene.
Kid, 9 years old December 30, 2010

Think about what your kids see

I think that kids that are under 16 shouldn't see it.Even just looking at the tv commercial could make them fell bad and think what would happen if I did that when I grow up.
Parent of a 10 year old Written bylzeligson December 29, 2010
This movie wasn't reviewed appropriately at all. Our 10 year old is exposed to sex and we have discussed it with him but this movie was really not appropriate. Most def. not for kids under 13. Not a family movie for sure.
Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2010

funny at parts but mostly about sex

some parts where funny when i laphed but the whole movies about sex
Parent of a 9, 13, and 15 year old Written bypizzahothat December 28, 2010
I'm usually great at pre-viewing these movies, but I really messed up this time. This movie was ok for my 15 and 14 year old but I took my 10 year old and it was entirely inappropriate. This was poor lack of judgment on my parenting skills, but we were looking for a family movie and for the older kids and my husband and I it was funny, but definitely not for a 10 year old. I had a lot of explaining to do to her and handled it ok, but this is not appropriate for tweens.