All member reviews for Look Who's Talking

Enjoyable first film in the "talking baby" genre.

Kid, 11 years old September 14, 2011

JUST READ MY REVIEW PLEASE OKAY!!

OMG okay so I bought this movie for like 25 cents at a garage sell and OMG WHEN I GOT HOME I WATCHED IT WITH MY PARENTS AND MY 7 YEAR OLD SISTER WHILE EATING!!! OKAY SO NEXT WEEK I'M GOING TO BE 12 AND I JUST STARTED 7TH GRADE IN 5TH GRADE WE LEARNED ABOUT PUBERTY AND A LITTLE ABOUT SEX BUT I KINDA ALREADY KNEW ABOUT SEX SO YEAH MY LIL SIS WAS SHOWERING IN TH FIRST PROB. 20 MIN OF THE MOVIE SO GOOD SHE DIDN'T SEE THE BIRTH PART! I DID AND HONESTLY I SAY THAT FOR ME IT'S OKAY IT'S KINDA FUNNY BUT THERE WAS A LOT OF PARTS WHEN I WAS LIKE UGH I REALLY NEED TO THROW UP CUZ I WAS EATING!!! AND YA LITTLE ADVICE DON'T EAT WHILE WATCHING THIS MOVIE!! >.< OKAY SO MOST OF IT IS ABOUT SEX SPERM EGGS BREAST AND DICKS SO SINCE I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IT YEAH BUT MY PARENTS WHERE LIKE TURN IT OFF!! >.< ANYWAY I DIDN'T GET THROUGHT THE MOVE :/ CUZ MY SISTER!! I ALMOST GOT IN A LOT OF TROUBLE!!! THOUGH THE BABY IS HILARIOUS!!
Parent Written byKarenFi5 October 3, 2011

Look out!

Two sex scenes in the movie. The F word is used once. The Lord's name is said in vain. All the while, the woman is having an affair with a married man.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 March 26, 2011

Out From The Mouths of Babe (My Opinions on Look Who's Talking)

We do find out where babies come from, and Mikey's comment are exremley surprising. Calling a potential father a "d" for notting letting him watch a Snuggles Commercial (Bear Show).
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2015
Good movie. Some funny jokes and sex talk. A few inappropriate jokes but more or less a nice new genre. Consumerism involves advertising Fisher-Price and Nike.
Kid, 10 years old July 4, 2013

Innaproppiate

It's okay... I watched this with my 7-year old brother and 2-year old sister and obviously they didn't know what the sperm & egg scenes were about. I knew about sex a bit from some 12 movies and books and stuff, but they had no idea what was going on. My little brother thought the sperms were worms. The movie is rated a 12a in sky movies, most of the scenes are okay. But if it's going to be a 12a, they should take out the sperm scenes. It should maybe be a 15 with those scenes? I'm not sure anyway there is also this - molly has sex with a married man, and there's a lot of swearing too (mostly from the adults, but Mikey - the baby - calls someone a d--k for not letting him watch a programme about a bear. He's one.) anyway... around 11-12 for the youngest. well i know younger people watch 12, 15 and 18 movies - i watch 12s and some 15s - but for the actual rating, 12 at the youngest.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... June 16, 2011

as long as kids have guardins to watch with then yes its ok to watch!

the movie is so cute yes ofcourse if you have kids there gonna probably ask you about the beginnig of the movi ethe sperm and egg i remember when i were little i seen this movie back then i was only 4 so i did'nt understand the very first part of the movie the egg i always thought was a heart and the sperm i did'nt get it ofcourse at 4 years of age no child knows what that means but the movie is funny and kids can watch it as long as there with there guardins yeah Pg-13 movies are for kids over 13 but if they have they folks its a cool movie to watch the baby is so cute little Mikey oh how i love him!
Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2009

LOVE IT!!

it does have some SC and lanugage but usually if its on edited t.v its ok to watch with your family.
Adult Written bygoodgirl November 14, 2015

cute.

cool 80's movie. the star of the movie we see an egg and the sperm racing to the egg. baby Mikey is cute and wise.
Adult Written bydvdgirl85 October 6, 2015

Cute movie.

I was only four when this movie came out so I really didn't quite understand the start of the movie. but its one of those cute feel good movies and as you get older you understand it. I wonder how old baby Mikey is. He was so cute in this movie.
Written byAnonymous October 13, 2014

Great baby movie has some sexual references

I LOVE this movie but it has some sexual references (they show Mikey inside his mother's womb) and violence (the father has a fight with a tough guy who claims that he's Mikey's father) but there's only one cuss. (a--hole) All in all it's one of my fav PG-13 rated movies.
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2011

A Kid's Review

Too many swears.
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008

PG-13 movies are supose to be for kids over 13!

Some of them are exeptions for kids! This ones not!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byBobslob April 9, 2008

BABIES THAT TALK ARE FUNNY!

I dont care who you are or what you think you know, babies that talk are funny! This kid blabs about everything and everyone, even about his mamas chest because she has his milk in there. HAHA Thats good stuff! And who dont like John Travolta? That man is one of the best actors of all tim. This is a great movie for babies and babie lovers of all time. Forever.