All teen and kid member reviews for Looney Tunes: Back in Action

Teen, 13 years old Written byTimonBerkowitz June 16, 2013

Lots of fun!

My opinion: This is probably my favorite Looney Tunes movie. However, there are some butt jokes and stuff like that, that panders to the little ones, but annoys the heck out of me. There is also the fact that Bugs and Daffy are really the only classic LT characters to be in the entire film, while everybody else either has a scene to shine, or maybe even, just a cameo in the background. However, despite that, the things they do in their scene or cameo are played very well to their characters, and they all aren't just forced altogether in a scene. Unlike Space Jam, the characters actually do what they should do, rather than shoot hoops against aliens from outer space. Quality for Kids: Positive Messages: Daffy learns that he isn't just an always-loosing sucker compared to the all-great-and-powerful Bugs Bunny. He learns that he isn't just some wasted tool to make Looney Tunes complete, and it turns out the producers actually need him back. Violence: Just the classic cartoon violence from Looney Tunes, that everybody knows and loves. Although if you don't, GET A SENSE OF HUMOR! Consumerism: Keep in mind that Looney Tunes are some of the most popular cartoon characters, the universe has ever known. There definitely has GOT to be some LT merchandise, out there, somewhere. Also, there's lots of references to other famous films that may inspire some viewers to check out those ones, as well. Let's also not forget the fact that WALL-MART saves our main characters when they become stranded in the desert.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow December 12, 2012

Hilarious Looney Tunes movie

This is WAY better than Space Jam and serves up plenty of side-splitting laughs. The Looney Tunes are in good hands here!
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2011

Great mix of plot and characters

This has been my favorite movie since I was 3 years old!!! And it still is. I love how they mix Loony tunes with actual people, it was really funny!!! Daffy and bugs are my favorite. It is a great movie for kids not only does it have a great plot there favorite cartoons are in it!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2011

This is one of my favorite movies!!!!

I love this movie!!! It's sooo funny!!! I'm watching it right now!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner April 17, 2011

Looney Tune Spectacular, with mild innopropriote content

I love looney tunes, so I loved this movie, but really any child will most likely find it entertaining. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and the rest of the bunch are potrayed through out the film as spies or assains trying to capture a chrystal that turns people into monkeys (kids will adore the concept). Mild sexual issues are seen, like when one of the main charecters tries to sneak a peak at a woman changing, or when you see the Monalisas underwear for a split second. Other than that Back in Action is funny, suspensful, and fun to watch.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010

Awesome Movie

Love the movie. Very good!
Teen, 13 years old Written byFrylock September 10, 2010

That's all folks.

Some funny parts, but not that good.
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2010

OK movie but the Looney Tunes cartoons are way better than the movie. That's what I think.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

I like it

It's good and pretty funny but it has violence like the ACME bad guy who wants to turn everyone into a blue monkey and he also wants a train to drive over a movie star spy.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 July 7, 2009

Weird, NOT for young kids.

A little too weird. Should be PG-13. I know someone who got scared watching it when they were little. REALLY terrifying scenes with alien-like creatures.
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2009