Mega-hit of the 1970s isn't as powerful today.

Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2009

I love this film!

Although this film is very sad- it makes me cry everytime I watch it- it is also classic and beautiful. I could watch this film every week and still think it is amazing.
Educator and Parent of a 17 year old Written byhathaway99 May 19, 2010
This movie does have a sexual scene in it, where the two sleep together (not married) and it is quite a long scene. Checked the review and let my kids watch it, then got quite surprised by the scene. Just a warning for parents who are concerned about that kind of stuff.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviebuff8 April 9, 2008

Classic Tearjerker!

Love Story is the legendary tale of two polar opposites finding solace in eachother. I found this movie very appropriate for kids my age (I first saw it when I was 12, and loved it!). Evertime I watch it, I always find myself balling, however, I am an emotional person, so most people my age probably wouldn't have that problem. There really isn't anything objectable within the film, only a sex-scene and a little language. Five out of five stars!
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2010

Boring tearjerker

Really really bad there is a scene where they are having sex and there is a lot of bad language. This movie is not worth your time.