All member reviews for Maid in Manhattan

Undeniably pleasing if not particularly memorable.

Teen, 15 years old Written byLuvEwan4Ever! April 9, 2008

not as good as i thought it would be

i thought this movie was alrite...it wasnt as good as i thought it would be but still ok. the sexual references is pretty low key if u ask me. theres a bit of swearing here and there....umm theres also quite a bit of blasphemy (just noted that for those who find that kinda thing offensive) this movie is the sorta one youd see on tv during midday or something like that. nothing really spectacular but i guess its worth watching
Teen, 13 years old Written byluvpink December 25, 2011

Decent Movie

Besides some language this movie was quite chaste for PG-13 reminded me of something that should be PG. Good movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 July 8, 2012

very good movie

this is a very good movie one of my fav movies from jlo
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... September 1, 2011

nice movie!

this movie i liked its a pretty good movie i have no complaints about it great movie mostly for girls!
Adult Written byMovieluver101 February 26, 2011

Great kids movie

I. Rate this on for 10 and up. This movie is very sweet. There is a little bad language and occasionally crude humor. One part about sex, no nudity and nothing is shown. This should be rated PG. J.LO was great and really played her role.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPunkchic February 21, 2010

Cute romance with a message!

This is a great movie!! It's a romantic comedy with a message! ok I will nail it down here: Sex: one part where there making out and go to a bed but nothing explict shown. Violence: none Drugs and drinking: wine at one party where guests drunk language: some but not explicit. So if you come across this movie, you gotta watch it! It'll make your day!
Adult Written bybrownie April 9, 2008

Good, for a chick flick

This was a good movie, with limited sexual content. It had some good elements, and I would reccomend it as a good romantic comedy.
Adult Written bySonia Montejano April 9, 2008

Cute movie..

Overall, cute and feel good. The romance might be a little too much for younger audiences, but Lopez's kid plays a large role in the movie which some kids might enjoy. Good messages against lying and stealing, being true to oneself, and also loving someone despite background, be it class, race, occupation, etc. (white politician in manhattan falls in love with a latina maid from the bronx)