All teen and kid member reviews for Man of Steel

Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2013

AWESOME MOVIE

This film is extremely good, but the 3D was horrible.
Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2013

Man of steel

I think it is violence that picks kids off.
Teen, 16 years old Written byOfficial Critic August 20, 2013

Man of Steel Review

As much spectacle and action — minute-by-minute, frame-by-frame — as any movie anyone could think of. Zack Snyder’s huge, backstory-heavy extravaganza is a rehab job that perhaps didn’t cry out to be done but proves so overwhelmingly insistent in its size and strength that it’s hard not to give in.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymovie freak15 July 12, 2013

Good but not as good as other super hero movies

I just saw this movie last night and I thought it was good. There was nothing really bad in it except there was quite a bit of violence. I don't think this movie is as good as the past super-hero movies that have been out. I was expecting more but it ended up giving me less.
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2013

Really Awesome Movie!!

I loved this movie! There are a lot of violent scenes and lots of destruction. One character dies by a tornado to save a dog. Superman is a good role model to his citizens. I highly reccommend this movie to kids who love superheroes!
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2013

Awesome!

It was really good! I was so happy I saw it. I loved it. It had some disturbing images and some violence but I think it's fine for people 12 or older.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJosh2515 June 28, 2013

Best superman ever!

I really liked this one. the graphics were amazing. there are good things to do with fathers like sacrifice and helping his son see what is right from both sides adoptive and real father.The story was good it was about turning the other cheek and just walking away. People bully Clark Kent in school and he could have vaporized everyone but he doesn't because he knows its wrong. I liked it because I really like sci fi and superheros so this was perfect the language wasn't bad except one part was a little over the top when a woman asks 2 men if they are done measuring dic-s. The violence is more large scale than individual. but the enemy can get pounded and pounded and pounded and still survive but I liked it . "spoiler alert" the most violent thing that happens is when superman has his nemesis in a headlock and his nemesis is shooting his laser vision at afamily and superman is trying to hold his head back band askes him to please stop but he doesn't so superman breaks his neck. he didn't want to because they could have worked together and also he was the last of his kind. Overall it would be good for most kids 12 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydoubleE June 25, 2013

Man of Steel is an OK Movie but Very Violent

I liked this movie, but I didnt love it. The story is very creative and the effects were really cool but this movie has some EXTREMELY intense and violent moments. The last 45 minutes are nothing but explosions,death, explosions, death and more explosions. There are some very heart warming scenes about love and family. If you haven't seen this yet, and really want to, go.
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2013

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the man of steel review!!!

This is a very good movie but had some scenes that i felt were not needed. There is a ton of action and fighting, cars, buildings and much more are harmed in this film. There is some swearing that includes: a-- and s--t. there is a kissing scene at one point in the movie between clark [ AKA: super man] and lois lane.
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2013

MAN OF STEEL BY PARTY MATT III

this has to be the best movie iv'e ever seen in my life though they swear (witch is bfeef) and there is alot of vilonce this movie was amazing!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 17, 2013

Man of Steel was AWESOME.

I've loved Superman ever since I first found out about him when I was a kid. So I was incredibly excited for Man of Steel. I saw it and it was by far the best Superman I have ever seen. The acting was awesome, the action blew me away and left me to the edge of my seat. Also, the graphics were perfection. I totally recommend Man of Steel.
Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2013

awesome movie

Really good movie with a lot of positive messages and positive role models and a lot of violence and language and a few noticable products
Teen, 13 years old Written byTimelordiness January 19, 2016

Meh of Steel

I came to this movie after seeing the Dark Knight and I had high hopes that were crushed into the darkest pits of Tartarus. I won't go into a nerdy rant about how Henry Cavill and Zack Snyder failed to bring Superman to life, but I will say that they made a character that is supposed to bring hope to humanity into an indifferent killer. The language and innuendo in one scene was appalling in a Superman movie. I mean, maybe you can talk about measuring d*cks in an Iron Man movie or a Batman movie, but not Superman. The violence and destruction was awful and reminiscent of 9/11 and not a single thought was given to the countless dead civilians. Not to mention Superman breaking a man's neck at the end! Please note, I love action movies and in a fantasy or sci fi situation, yes, there will be casualties, but in this movie, the 'hero' didn't give a second thought to any buildings falling over or people being crushed. Handpicked alternatives: If you want to see a hopeful, inspiring movie that will teach your kids about being a true hero, then watch Captain America. If you want a more mature, darker, brooding superhero movie, then watch The Dark Knight, or if that's too violent, watch Captain America: Winter Soldier. If you want a fun, fast paced, superhero, movie that won't numb your children to destruction, then watch The Avengers. Basically, find a good superhero movie, with good role models, or at least a good plot. Don't waste time or money on this piece of garbage.
Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2015
A little to depressing and dark but had good messages and cool action scenes
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpider-Man 2099 October 21, 2015

EPIC!!!

Super Movie A LOT Better Then Superman Returns
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 24, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byabmoviewatcher June 14, 2015

Twisted superman

He saved the day after destroying the entire city. Seemed like a mix of xmen and San Andreas. Buildings destroyed like Legos... Overall it was great though, considering he didn't wear the cape until about halfway through the story but the origin story was great!!! The only thing was that seriously Superman drinking?! Is that seriously a good thing and the whole "I was predestined to save the world" thing was annoying
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2015

violent action movie will thrill kids

Man of steel is an action and adventure movie with violence and peril. There is lots of intense scenes, with punching, kicking, gun violence, explosions, demolished buildings and more. But look on the upside, there's hardly any sexual content, with a kiss being the worst. Language is moderate, including a teenager insulting Kal with bad language. But putting aside it's violence, this is a great movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter May 21, 2015

More like Man that Steels the show

This was a great movie. Although not as great as the 1978 original or the 1980 sequel, this film still packs a lot of punches. And some of those punches belonged to people who don't give a damn about property damage
Kid, 8 years old May 15, 2015

Amazing sci-fi action thriller has lots of violence, but has heart.

My rating PG-13 for: intense violence, and brief language.