All member reviews for Man of Steel

Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2013

Really Awesome Movie!!

I loved this movie! There are a lot of violent scenes and lots of destruction. One character dies by a tornado to save a dog. Superman is a good role model to his citizens. I highly reccommend this movie to kids who love superheroes!
Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2013

Awesome!

It was really good! I was so happy I saw it. I loved it. It had some disturbing images and some violence but I think it's fine for people 12 or older.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJosh2515 June 28, 2013

Best superman ever!

I really liked this one. the graphics were amazing. there are good things to do with fathers like sacrifice and helping his son see what is right from both sides adoptive and real father.The story was good it was about turning the other cheek and just walking away. People bully Clark Kent in school and he could have vaporized everyone but he doesn't because he knows its wrong. I liked it because I really like sci fi and superheros so this was perfect the language wasn't bad except one part was a little over the top when a woman asks 2 men if they are done measuring dic-s. The violence is more large scale than individual. but the enemy can get pounded and pounded and pounded and still survive but I liked it . "spoiler alert" the most violent thing that happens is when superman has his nemesis in a headlock and his nemesis is shooting his laser vision at afamily and superman is trying to hold his head back band askes him to please stop but he doesn't so superman breaks his neck. he didn't want to because they could have worked together and also he was the last of his kind. Overall it would be good for most kids 12 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydoubleE June 25, 2013

Man of Steel is an OK Movie but Very Violent

I liked this movie, but I didnt love it. The story is very creative and the effects were really cool but this movie has some EXTREMELY intense and violent moments. The last 45 minutes are nothing but explosions,death, explosions, death and more explosions. There are some very heart warming scenes about love and family. If you haven't seen this yet, and really want to, go.
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2013

MAN OF STEEL BY PARTY MATT III

this has to be the best movie iv'e ever seen in my life though they swear (witch is bfeef) and there is alot of vilonce this movie was amazing!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 17, 2013

Man of Steel was AWESOME.

I've loved Superman ever since I first found out about him when I was a kid. So I was incredibly excited for Man of Steel. I saw it and it was by far the best Superman I have ever seen. The acting was awesome, the action blew me away and left me to the edge of my seat. Also, the graphics were perfection. I totally recommend Man of Steel.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 24, 2015
Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2015

Fun reboot but a bit boring

To be honest, I find this movie boring. The action scenes were cool, but it's a long Superman origin. It's still fun though, but this is a serious Superman movie and may disappoint kids because of his seriousness. Next is Batman v Superman which I look forward to, but it looks darker.
Teen, 13 years old Written byabmoviewatcher June 14, 2015

Twisted superman

He saved the day after destroying the entire city. Seemed like a mix of xmen and San Andreas. Buildings destroyed like Legos... Overall it was great though, considering he didn't wear the cape until about halfway through the story but the origin story was great!!! The only thing was that seriously Superman drinking?! Is that seriously a good thing and the whole "I was predestined to save the world" thing was annoying
Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2015

violent action movie will thrill kids

Man of steel is an action and adventure movie with violence and peril. There is lots of intense scenes, with punching, kicking, gun violence, explosions, demolished buildings and more. But look on the upside, there's hardly any sexual content, with a kiss being the worst. Language is moderate, including a teenager insulting Kal with bad language. But putting aside it's violence, this is a great movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter May 21, 2015

More like Man that Steels the show

This was a great movie. Although not as great as the 1978 original or the 1980 sequel, this film still packs a lot of punches. And some of those punches belonged to people who don't give a damn about property damage
Kid, 8 years old May 15, 2015

Amazing sci-fi action thriller has lots of violence, but has heart.

My rating PG-13 for: intense violence, and brief language.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySeriouslytholikebrah December 15, 2014

Laaaaaaaaaaaat... What's the dick measuring for??

Fam, that Faora chick made my nut explode. Nuff said.
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2014

Disappointing but not a complete disaster

Violence- 3 (Action violence the whole way through)
Teen, 17 years old Written byChristopherGraham October 9, 2014

"Man of Steel" by Christopher Graham

I hate to tell you all of this, but this film is a big disappointment to me. It lacks all of the excitement and fun that the 1978 film had. It lacks character development, it lacks chemistry, and it lacks a super and superb script. Middle-Teens are able to see this movie, maybe under adult supervision.
Kid, 11 years old September 18, 2014

See it

Dude this movie is awesome they did have some swearing like s--t a-- a--hole crap a--wipe d--k d--ksplash b---h h--l d--n someone uses f--k without the letters filled in and really there is only flirting and kids can handle destruction so there is nothing bad beacause parents u do know your kids in school hear bad words trust me so if u know that than they can see this movie maybe
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2014

sucks

so not a sucess.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth June 30, 2014

best superman ever

man of steel is about clark kent learning he is from krypton and his destiny to become the man of steel.This movie includes lots of mayhem and destruction.Though very little cuss words this movie has several fight scenes and several dramatic deaths including the destruction of an entire planet.
Kid, 9 years old June 2, 2014

awesome but very intense

very good but it is also very loud. it shows the destruction of a planet, and a lot of falling buildings. there is a seen at the beginning of a baby being born which is slightly harsh. there is a couple of kisses, but other then that there is no sex. there are a variety of death scenes, but not that much blood. a lot of action, but overall a good movie and definitely not as violent as some other dc films such as the dark knight. other than that, it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 2, 2014

GREAT MOVIE

I personally love this movie, because I really like Marvel and action. There is a lot of destruction, but not as much violence. There is some killing, but it's not bloody from what i remember. There is only one scene where Lois Lane and Superman kiss, and it isn't all that passionate. Overall I think that if your child likes these types of movies and is like around 11 years old, it would be okay for them to watch.