All teen and kid member reviews for Man of the Year

Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2013

So bad it's bad.

Absolutly tedious. From start to finish you are pounded with crude, at some points embarisingly bad jokes. The language and drug usage ammount to no wit what so ever.

This movie was funny and dramatic! I loved it! I could watch it over and over again!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Really Funny

I thought it was really funny!! Some strong language, some bad sex jokes.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

........sigh........

This movie is very complicated. I did not understand what was going on because everything was changing from bad ot good I could not keep track. DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME WITH THIS MOVIE ! ! ! !
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisscompetitive April 9, 2008

hate it

i think this movie was stupid and pointless>>there is lots of violence and it is just not a good movie and ik think kids should not see this movie that things in this movie are bad >>>>>>>> DO NOT LET YOUR CHILED SEE THIS MOVIE..........

i loved it! It was really good

I lost six brain cells watching this.

This movie is not ok for kids 10 and under. i watched this with my 9 year old brother and he did not understand it to much, showing that its not ok for him.but im 12 and i saw that there was a lot of drug use and crude sexual references. this movie should only be for 11 and over.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek222 April 9, 2008

An Abomination

One funny part in the beginning,and all of it goes downhill after that. See "The Cookout" instead.