All member reviews for March of the Penguins

Stunning, loving documentary; some intense peril.

Aww... aww... aw... No! The sea lion ate her! *sob*

*sob* Cute documentry... *sob* penguins in love... *sob* go on difficult journeys... *sob* to save the species *sob*. *ahem* Well, it is definitely an all ages film, that is loveable to the core. Violence goes over young kids heads, yet still is reconizeable for older people. It is gorgeous to the core, and you just bond with the cute (wow, I said cute) penguins.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Penguins are so cool!

Definitely get this film. After watching it, my little sister walked like one of the penguins for a long time ... she liked it too! Someday, I want to go to the south pole and see them for real...
Teen, 15 years old Written bywillbarchi April 9, 2008

Amazing and beautiful

March of the penguins is a fascinating documentary about the trials that a penguin has to face. Some secenes are funny, some are sad, and some are just plain cute! Some slightly alarming scenes to be aware of...the most, in my opinion, was the part where the mother penguin (her chick dies)tries to steal another penguins chick... It's a desperate, alarming act and i don't blame them for doing it, buts its alarming nonetheless
Teen, 15 years old Written byelenmadil April 9, 2008
Good movie. Really tells a lot about penguins and has greate images. But it's not really my type of movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJandJ April 9, 2008

I have loved this movie so much. Many of my classmates didn't enjoy it but, wow the most inspiring and what i think is the best documentry on earth! I adored the little penguins but was deeply saddened by the ones who died.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydima April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

This movie is so boring no kid would really enjoy this. Too much educational fact stuff. *-*
Adult Written byabrethoffreshair April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

A heart racin movie

I loved march of the penguins! There are some sad parts like when the egg did not hatch and when the sea lion got 1 penguin.:( It is very educational. It is a great movie for all ages. Young and old. :)

this movie was soo boring i turned it off only in 10 minutes BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Good Documentary Movie

yep yep yep

very educacational but try to be awake

i got a little sleepy during the movie but the movie is educational there is nothing to worry about besides the tragic deaths of some penguin chicks but that is it