All member reviews for Mars Needs Moms

Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2011

stupidest movie ever!

I HATE THIS STUPID MOVIE! Dont waste your money on it people. good graphics, horrible movie.
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2011

Not for little kids

Looks good but my brother is very scared of it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bytheflickchick March 29, 2011

horrible, boring

i went to watch this with a friend, and i thought it would be OK, turns out we both hated it. It's boring and doesn't have much of a story. A little scary for kids, because the mom gets taken away in the middle of the night. What really disturbed me was that they made the females really strict and mean. For example, in mars, the females would be treated well and send the males to a garbage dump. The mom was a little bit too strict for me. Well it really depends. If you're a nine-year-old who likes kid movies, you'll probably like this, but if you're a more mature person, watch something else. Bottom line: save your money and don't watch this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMASSICLIKPERCYJ... March 29, 2011

bad memory!!!

So one time me and a friend were planning girls night out and we wanted to watch a movie. We wanted to watch something else she said she wanted to watch red riding hood/sucker punch so i said OK let's watch that when we got to the movie theater our moms were with us and they said we were watching this. I said noooo waaaayyy!!!! Please anything but this but they still bought it. And plus i'm 15 this would be so dumb. When we got there i slep through the first five minutes. I got back awake and we both (faked) went to the bathroom. We just stayed there but we had to go back. It was so boring. Why did i have to watch this. ANYTHING ELSE would work. Don't watch it and don't waste ur money/time. Trust me peeps!! Not even good for lil kids!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylisamkeen August 19, 2011

The cool movie mars needs momes (awsome!)

It is the best movie in the world, I could wach it all the time, My mom and i loved it.My mom is 47 and she loved it so did I. All my friendes love it too, So if you are reading this go rent / buy the movie you will love it like i did.
Kid, 8 years old March 19, 2011

falmy time

illtel bit of kissing inthe film
Teen, 15 years old Written bymida22 July 31, 2011

worst movie ever

i hate this movie so much!!! It's stupid and boring! >:( MIDA22
Kid, 10 years old September 14, 2011

Mars Needs Moms movie review by (newly) e-wo-sto

Is a very good movie, and your child has nothing to worry about in the way of violence and scariness. With the results from the main character's words, this movie will definitely teach your kid (especially 8 and under) to watch his/her attitude and behavior.
Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

scary gory

it was okay not great but it was funny
Kid, 10 years old November 7, 2011

Horrible

I really don't think it's possible for me to HATE THIS MOVIE any more. Please, DON'T WASTE YOU PRECIOUS TIME!
Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2011

Don't waist your time

I really don't like this movie. I don't recommend it AT ALL. I wish I could have rated this no stars.
Kid, 11 years old May 11, 2012

Great way to give a message (no sarcasim)

I think this movie managed to get a great message by doing something crazy. Not the best Animated movie but ok.
Kid, 8 years old November 15, 2011

Mars Needs Moms

Stupid with stupid violence. The result: Mars Needs to be Better
Teen, 14 years old Written bysympatico October 8, 2011

Good movie, but not for young kids

After seeing the commercial on TV, I was not at all interested. But since Mars Needs Moms comes from the makers of Monster House, and The Polar Express, I decided it wouldn't hurt to give it a try, and the animation got me. So realistic, (maybe a little too realistic at times). The overall message is a decent one, that will relate to kids of all ages. But the storyline is a little strange though. A 9 year old boy must save a parent who has been abducted by aliens. Not your every day movie plot line. Violence is a big issue; this movie is jam packed with fighting, zapping, falling, smashing, exploding, you name it. All this, and there seems to be no "breaks". So I recommend this movie for children ages 9 and up. Most kids this age are mature enough to handle heavier topics like this one, but more sensitive viewers might need second thoughts. (Do not take young children to see this movie, even because it is animation. You will regret it.) There is also a few sad scenes, (one being very emotional near the end of the movie). Everything turns out fine in the end though. Kids who see this movie will look at their mothers differently, and learn in the end to respect not only their moms, but their whole family too.
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2012

I cried during this movie (am 11) and i was a little scared but overall this is a good movie (the scared part is when the guy (forgot his name) explained he tried saving his mother and the mother didnt make it :..( )
Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2012

tommy's family friendly review

THE BEST FAMILY MOVIE EVER! GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT FAMILY FALUES! there is a little mild violence. EVERY FAMILY IN AMERICA SHOULD SEE IT.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymaster311 December 28, 2011

Nice film... not the best... nor the worse!!!

I've always heard about this on TV, while watching a commercial; my family was curious to rent the movie and so we watched it tonight. Although, I was expected it to probably be lame... it actually had a moral in the story. The plot is simple, about a 9-year-old boy named Milo who saves his mom from the martians; but this is a movie intended for children. The animation was good, except the kid's face looked a bit older than 9. There are some scary content, like when Gribble's mom is destroyed by the sun, or when Milo mom nearly dies on the martian terra in front of him. I think kids (ages 6-8) should be supervised while watching, but other than that the movie is terrific and the plot is touching! It wasn't worse, and it wasn't good but it was just like an ordinary disney film!
Kid, 8 years old December 28, 2011

a perfet family film in every way

Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Aparently,this is a love it or hate movie.I hate it.

Stay away from this movie.It's SO boring.I yawned too much while I watched Mars Needs Moms.
Teen, 14 years old Written bylittlemisstumbler July 20, 2011

extremely boring.

there's just something, i don't know what, that makes this movie extremely boring. I almost slept while watching it! Please, please don't make the same mistake i did and don't waste your money with this dumb "movie".