All teen and kid member reviews for Max Payne

Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 August 12, 2009

Ok (Unrated Version)

Not That Great there is 2 f-words (one with mother) Some spraying blood (not like an r movie) and brief drug use. There is also brief sexuality
Teen, 16 years old Written byDone1 March 3, 2012

PG-13 rated cut

Rated PG-13 for violence including some bloody shooting sequences, drug content, some sexuality and some strong language
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 22, 2012

Decent movie

Judging the pg-13 version, this is still a very violent movie. There is some swearing and some sexuality, but good for older teens
Teen, 15 years old Written byerica921 June 8, 2011

badass action movie!!!!

badass so awesome 10 really awesome
Kid, 12 years old August 18, 2009

Great Movie. I have not played the games but this movie is great and makes me want to buy it. There is one (kinda) bad sex art where a woman takes off her robe (we see her back and she isn't wearing a bra) she hops in a bed and tries to get Max in there but he refuses.
Teen, 14 years old Written byyugiohsux June 20, 2009

excessively terrible.

it's junk. absolute junk. This is the worst movie I've ever seen in theaters in the 5 years I've been reviewing movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 June 11, 2009

Max Payne is better than expected.

I heared this movie was really awful so i thought i would give it a try and i actually liked it on some standards and Mark Wahlberg is really as Max Payne.
Teen, 16 years old Written by-moviemaniac- November 28, 2008

Woo!

This movie was really good! I liked the mixed with the real and the imaginary 'angels of death' so you could see it from the perspective of the person who was affected by the drug and from the people who had not taken it. I haven't ever played the game so I don't know how much the movie was like it. I enjoyed the movie but I think it's only suitable for older kids, maybe older than 15.