All member reviews for Mean Girls 2

Teen, 14 years old Written byemkat97 April 3, 2011

No. God no. This is so bad.

If you liked the first one, you will HATE HATE HATE (I repeat, HATE) this one. It's not funny. The cattiness is annoying and stupid. The plot is pointless. Very predictable. The list goes on and on. If you actually like this movie, you most likely haven't seen the original. Disney, leave the good movies alone and remake crappy ones. Deal?
Teen, 13 years old Written bylisa.beth.rose June 29, 2011

STAY AWAY.

Mean girls 2-- AKA Tina Fey's best movie destroyed. It follows a couple of stick figure girls and their quest to be popular. The main character is actually more annoying and nasty then the mean girls in the film who dress like 5 year old Sunday School goers. The original Mean Girls were witty and fun to watch torture people. They were an exaggerated real portrayel of the girls we hated in Junior high and High school! This movie had some no-no words but that didn't stop it from being Disney channel trash. It just oozed the feeling I was watching an episode of Hannah Montana. Jokes sucked, the acting sucked worse no memorable lines. Oh lord. And the main character for some reason is worshiped because she is a virgin. Who cares? Just...just don't.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN February 7, 2011

Good movie, kids need to know how to discern from right and wrong though.

I thought this movie was entertaining and hilarious! Though still not as good as the original Mean Girls, it has its charms. There were a few teens kissing (or making out depending on what you consider making out). Sure the acting was kinda bad, but I thought it was still pretty funny. Not the funniest I've seen, but still... A lot of language was used: b---- and a-- were the main ones, d--- was used frequently as well. I can't really say that the so-named "hero" was a good role model. Just because of her frequent language and poor choices. You need to be able to establish what's right from what's wrong if you plan on watching this movie, and also being able to understand why it was a good or bad choice.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMeow314159 April 16, 2011

This is an insult to Mean Girls...No wonder Lindsey Lohan is going crazy

THIS IS SO UNREALISTIC. I spent the whole time laughing. There is some mild language and it is almost funny because it seems like they just placed the language in random spots to make it for an older audience. It sounds so awkward when one of the girly characters says a cuss word; it is so random. This movie should have never been made, and they tried too hard to make the script better by hiring people from Disney Channel, but the actors failed too. The reason that Mean Girls was so popular was because it was REALISTIC, girls REALLY act like that. This movie is completely unrealistic, and anyone who actually acts like the popular people from this movie would get thrown in the dumpster by everyone else, not worshiped.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymeekoloveshermovies October 13, 2011

Regina George will never be taken over.....

of course I watched the first one and I loved it :D Then I found out that there was a Mean Girls 2. I just wanted to try it out. It was very predictable and cheesy. It's one of those high school movies where the new girl becomes friends with the loser and they try and stop the mean girls. The new girl meets a guy (Of course and they fall in love.) Mean girls reminds me of Middle School (I'm in middle school) without the college part. If this movie had no swearing, it would be a disney movie filled with all these disney characters. So it sucked DX I regret watching it. Unless you like cheesy predictable unrealistic Highschool movies then you'll like it.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

mean girls1 was soooo much better. better humor, funny dirty jokes, and awesome actors. mean girls 2 was not funny, nothing dirty, and DISNEY STARS?! what a disgrace to mean girls 1.
Teen, 13 years old Written byselenagomezfan64 January 27, 2011

the first movie was better than ....this. This movie was terrible and boring
Teen, 14 years old Written bycutecoolgirl2000 April 11, 2012

It's ok but a bit too unrealistic and more appropriate for younger kids than the original was.

I liked it but I think the first one was better,this one was like a disney channel show with swearing,it was very predictable and unrealistic but I still liked it,the only swearing was the words b**** and a** and the only sexual content was kissing so i'd say it's ok for kids aged 10 and up.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2011

13+, GO RIGHT AHEAD

I like this movie, but there are some sexual situations, and some bad language. I personally think there are some touching scenes in the movie. I think that people, ages 13 and older should be allowed to watch this movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrimTheDemigod April 2, 2015

Ick

I watched the original Mean Girls and it was quite possibly the best and most relatable movie I have ever seen. Then, this movie happened. It is a total disgrace to Tina Fey and Disney. This movie uses Disney actresses which I find utterly disgusting and its plot is basically the same as the original Mean Girls. I mean, the clique of the mean girls is called The Plastics. Another thing is, a lot of people will watch this movie and think it's a sequel when it's just a rip off of Mean Girls. I dislike this movie very much and I don't recommend it at all.
Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2014

Better than Mean Girls 1

Okay for mature 13. Better than the first one. But still, not a 5 star. NOT for under 13, unless there is some weird special exception. PG13 for a reason.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybands4life November 6, 2014

My Review on "Mean Girls 2"

Parents need to know that the slightly entertaining sequel to Tina Fey's masterpiece, "Mean Girls", tones down the crudeness that the original had, but still is pretty inappropriate. This movie has occasional mild language such as "bitch" and "ass", but no eyebrow raisers. The sexual stuff includes some mild sexual references and a scene of making out (Which is stopped) at a party. There is tons of rude behavior throughout, so much that its unrealistic. The mean girls are meaner in this sequel, and they lack humorous "Mean Girl Quotes" that the original had. The first portrayed how mean girls actually act. If you acted like this in real life, you would get a face punch. This movie is a lame and mildly amusing excuse for a sequel to the best teen comedy ever made. It is like a Disney Channel movie, with language and sexual references. It should be alright for 11+, mostly because its tamer than the first.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJflores14 July 28, 2014

Fun sequel has profanity, no morals, and bad behavior

This sequel to mean girls is funny and realistic to high school. It shows lying leads to hurt and that bad behavior is pointless and friendship is forever. While this may sound sweet and kid friendly, the content is just the opposite . VIOLENCE: two girls almost get in a fight SEX: one girl is made fun of for being a virgin. Some making out and passionate kissing. Sexual references are common and crude. Lots of topics such as hooking up and sleeping with anyone who is wiling. One girls name is chastity and she is the exact opposite. One girls rear is shown partially nude. One girl is seen in a see through shirt and her bra can be seen PROFANITY: many uses of B**CH and ASS. D**k is heard once. Crap, damn, he'll , and pissed are all used. MY RATING: PG-13: some bad behavior, alcohol use, sexual content, language including sexual reference, and brief partial nudity- all involving teens
Teen, 15 years old Written byragtagmisfit June 21, 2014

Mediocre Movie is not at all close to original.

This "sequel" has nothing to do with the original plot. It was okay acting, but essentially a PG-13 DCOM. Many of the main characters appear on Disney so tweens will know some of the actresses. The content is not as graphic as original Mean Girls, thought there is some making out and four-letter words, its nothing any middle-schooler has not seen and it relatively mild. The movie is mediocre at best. Okay for 7th graders and up and some 6th graders, but there are better movies.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygmwbmw35 June 8, 2014

Cool, but....

I so want to see this, but sadly my mom still said I couldn't. I think all she's worried about is a few swears here n there, but I've heard quite a lot of that type of language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byderrpp May 25, 2014

REALLY BAD

If you want a good movie go elsewhere. The 1st one is AMAZING but this one sucks. Watch Mean Girls if you are mature enough. This one isn't good.
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2014

I hate this movie.

Watch the first movie, not this one. This movie is a total waste of time.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRottweiler April 23, 2014

More of an appropriate version of the first, really.

Not as good as the first, like pretty much no sequel is as good quality as the first films. It still has a good message, to be yourself, and know who your real friends are. No were near as funny as the first, but okay I guess. Not as much sexual content. Contains lots of kissing, shirtless people (male). Language is not so strong. (Bitch, ass etc)
Teen, 13 years old Written byGabiG April 11, 2014

Good movie but fifty in some parts. Gives kids a good message about friends and life in general. Watch the movie!
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2013

one of my fav

i loved it, but u have to know your kids first. if u think your kid(s) can handle it that's fine