All member reviews for Meerkat Manor: The Story Begins

Prequel is a gem, but more intense than series.

Adult Written byTwilight April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Wonderful movie, a great tribute to Flower

This movie was truly a gem. Like the series, this movie was heart-warming and family-friendly. :) Deaths aren't shown, but injuries sometimes are. Meerkat mating is shown, but as stated, it looks more like cuddling than mating. My take on this movie: 10 stars. Aww, I can only give it five? I'll just give it 5 stars times 2. :)
Parent Written bykatc December 30, 2014

More violent than I'd expected

Although a beautiful film about nature, it doesn't pull any punches about how hard it is in the wild. We had to turn it off halfway through when the rival family attacked again, because the sensitive 9 year old said it was just too scary and he detested it. The nearly 6 year old loved it, though, and started crying because we turned it off. We came to an arrangement where we finished the scene, and we'll watch the rest when his brother is away.

This is Amazing!

Its a really good show that shows how animals work together, fight, and become friends in thw wild. Its all true, and a show about nature. I do not have any concerns about younger kids watching it, because my 5 year old friend loves it!
Teen, 17 years old Written bypasha&brady April 9, 2008

it was a good movie

All kids can wach Meerkat Manor it is a show about an animals life kids should now about how animals live