All member reviews for Meet Dave

Teen, 13 years old Written byHardy330 June 13, 2009

It's funny and entertaining the only thing that may concern others is a character turns out to be gay .
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2010

great if you need a laught

A truely halerious movie i couldnt stop laugthing. the violent bits like he gets hit by a car, arent violent at all dave isnt even get hurt!!! =)
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittle movie freak December 31, 2009

STUPID !

This movie has three (awkward) funny scenes. That's it the rest is EXTREMELY STUPID ! It was so stupid I didn't even finish it because it was so stupid ! I wanted to see this so much that when it was on I was really surprised on what I saw that it was I stopped after 20 - 30 minutes it started because it was so STUPID ! Eddie Murphy did a really terrible job in this movie and in "Imagine That"! JUST SKIP THIS FILM ,BUT IF YOU DO IT'S IFFY FOR AGES 9+,NO ONE FOR AGES 8 AND UNDER !THIS IS IFFY FOR AGES 9+ ,NOT AGES 8 AND UNDER because it has two cuss words and that's it. Whatever you do SKIP THIS MOVIE ! JUST PLEASE SKIP THIS MOVIE NOW !
Teen, 14 years old Written bykobe2487393847 June 15, 2013

really funny, good for kids

Meet Dave is a funny and good movie with eddie murphy in it, Dave gets struck by a car and his ankle looks broken,and aliens try to destroy earth, one kiss, and dave gets a drink and the aliens drink it as well
Teen, 16 years old Written byKarkatVantas May 26, 2013

STOP

FOR GODS SAKE FCKWIT I'VE ALREADY MET DAVE. HONESTLY WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? YOU'RE ALL SO PATHETIC YOU WHINY LITTLE EARTHLINGS. THIS ABSOLUTE PIECE OF TRASH IS WHY US TROLLS AE BETTER AND FAR SUPERIOR TO YOUR CRAPPY RACE. I MAKE EXCEPTIONS FOR DAVE THOUGH. HE IS ALMOST AT THE LEVEL OF A TROLL.
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2012

Really good

People of the world, watch this film!! It includes... Comedy, fun, and a sprinkle of love!
Kid, 2 years old June 29, 2012

This was a fun movie - not terrible at all!!

I watched this with my 7 year old son and it was great. We both enjoyed it - especially for the raucous, slapstick style. Even I thought it was somewhat funny.....which surprised me given all the negative reviews. Eddie Murphy did his job well.... All the characters were good actors, fun to watch, and the storyline was positive.
Kid, 12 years old November 14, 2011

One Star??!!!

My family loved especially the Old Navy scene. Hahahha! Anyway there's some language, but that's just because it takes place in NYC. Loved the movie myself, so I don't know what the one star is about.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 August 25, 2011

Wait A Little More

I thought the jokes were funny and as far as I know, they weren't sexual. There IS moderate language and some crazy violence. You might wanna wait for your young child to grow more before shoing them Meet Dave.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDr.Pepsi May 21, 2011

This movie makes me LOL!

This movie is hilarious! Eddie Murphy cracks me up and he is also funny too!
Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2010

some kids that are under 11 and 10 cant understand some of the content
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2010

hilarious

This is hilarious! Eddie Murphy was awesome!
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2010

Complete epic fail!

This movie was probably one of the worst movies I've seen in my life. It was so stupid and terrible. The jokes were by far lame and not funny. I wish one concern you could put was stupid or terrible movie. Don't waste your money or time on this garbage. The only reason you might laugh is at the bad acting, terrible jokes, and bad script. CSM had it right, Meet Dave is forgetable.
Kid, 8 years old December 17, 2009

WELCOME TO OLD NAVY!
Kid, 10 years old October 7, 2009

Good Movie very funny!

funny and totally intertaing! for a science fiction movie (not really my thing) it was great!
Kid, 9 years old September 28, 2009

its awesome

i think its a great movie
Teen, 16 years old Written bytexangirl97 August 30, 2009

eh...

I saw this movie in theaters. It's ok. There's some funny moments but most of its just boring and/or gross. I was pretty disappointed. Younger kids might like it, but as for tweens and up, not so good.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2009

Meet Dave

This is a funny comdey but it can be very violent. Dave throws people around and gets hit by a car. It's not that scary. There isn't alot of curse words, just some mild terms. I watched this with my 10 year old sister and we both thought that it was really funny.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc April 26, 2009

Kid, 8 years old January 2, 2009

i liked it

it was not the best movie but good for kids