All member reviews for Meet Me in St. Louis

Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2012

A heart warming classic, for every age!

great family movie, that you can't go wrong with! Kids of every age will love the music,dancing and heart warming story!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan115 May 2, 2012

See This Movie!

The songs are wonderful and the acting's fantastic, but my favorite part of it is that we see how the Smith family will always be there for one another. Note: None really, unless they're terrified of leaving home and Halloween.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZoelopez December 31, 2013

Meet Me In St.louis is a classic

Meet Me in St.Louis is a classic that the whole family will enjoy. It features beautiful songs that are so wonderful to hear. It has beautiful costumes too. The little girl in the movie is so cute and funny. Judy is so spunky, I love how she pretends like she wants the guy to help her with the candles because she's ''scared'' but really she just wants to spend some time with him. Kids will be able to relate to the characters because the movie's about the main family moving to New York City but the kids don't want to leave St.Louis, that's something kids can relate too. There's also a lady who's waiting for her boyfriend to propose to her which is something ladies can relate to. It's a charming movie and the characters melt your heart.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLindsayphoto January 18, 2010

Meet Me in St. Louis

I really enjoy this movie (I love Judy Garland movies) but my sisters and brothers were so bored by this movie that 3 of them just went to bed. It's a cute light movie for the whole family (if they can stand it.) If you want a light, cute musical movie that is 100% clean or if you really like Judy Garland, then watch this. :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byActressofHapiness August 2, 2012

Meet Me in St. Louis

I went to watch this movie in a theater with my seven-year-old sister. She loved it, and so did I. Judy Garland is wonderful as Esther. But I liked Margeret O'Brien best. She made almost all of the audience laugh. Its on for Seven and up, and Know Your Child for Three and Up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byi heart reading December 30, 2010

a great classic

Meet me in Saint Louis is one of the classics you cant miss. you will be singing " zing zing zing went my heart strings" with Judy Garland in no time. This heart warming film about a loving family in 1903 will appeal to old and young.