Kid reviews for Meet the Fockers

Lots of sexual humor in forced family farce.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008

Meet the Fockers

Good but too many sexual jokes, not for kids under 13.
Teen, 15 years old Written by5aret April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old December 28, 2013

Meet the Fockers

It is a really funny movie! I would rather for you to watch the movie first to see if it's appropriate for your kid's/kids' age.

Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2013

Funny comedy as good as the first

Breast feeding is talked about, a woman is a sexual therapist, and two people briefly have sex. The infamous name, "Gaylord Focker" is repeated, which makes it on the edge of PG-13. Virginity is talked about, and little kids may asked parents, "What's that mean?" A dog simulates sex with anything that moves and even some things that don't. Language is as bad as the first, as characters say "s--t" and "a-s". Gaylord teaches a baby how to say "a--hole", and the baby calls his father an a--hole. Violence is slapstick and funny. As funny as ten first, 13+

Teen, 15 years old Written byDwc13th April 2, 2016

Fockers as the title should tell you all

Should be R fockers is used about 150 times and one of the main characters is a sex therapist and pictures of naked people are everywhere

Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse January 6, 2012

Ok for teens

Meet the fockers was a pretty funny movie i liked meet the parents better but it was still funny it had alot of sex in it because Gregs mom is a sex treatispet theirs also some language pretty average really i think most teens should be able to handle it

Kid, 10 years old March 7, 2013

A bit sexish

Bit vulgar, but stuff everyone knows anyway. Touches on to much sex laughs. Main problem is that everyone has some connection to sex- therapist, sex adulterer, etc.

Teen, 13 years old Written byanna1999 September 20, 2012

not suitable for under 11 or 12

There is wordplay on their surname 'Fockers' and plenty of sexual humour. The mother is a sex therapist and is introduced during a class where old people are doing some questionable stuff, mainly for laughs. The dog likes to mount or 'hump' things. Not suitable for anyone under 11 or 12. Im 13 and I wasnt allowed to watch it, saw a little and it was funny.

Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2012

Awesome!

Its a great comedy movie, but has lots of jokes and stuff. however Great movie, and Great acting!

Teen, 15 years old Written byTuxx July 29, 2017

Good for 14+

Teen, 15 years old Written bygm7167 August 23, 2016
Hilarious, quirky, a good overall message of the meaning of family but not for teens under 15. From crude references to sex, sex being a topic often mentioned (role-play, positions etc.), humor about breastfeeding (A male character often mentions the product he invented to feed his grandson, "the mannary gland") and other references. Language (not overly bad for teens but still suggestive). However, a really strong message is shown about how families learn to accept one another, the meaning of trust, togetherness and love.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhannahec February 22, 2011
TO SEXY But love it

Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2019

Hilarious Wrong-Things-At-Wrong-Times Sequel

Comedy fits in enough sex jokes and awkwardly squeamish gags to make you cringe and sometimes laugh. The rapid fireness isn't super, though.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMicha2401 December 15, 2018

One of the worst movies out there!

Honestly, who wants to watch something with tasteless sexual humor!?!? It's so forced, not to mention just plain stupid, and it's not even worth watching. Don't even think about it!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTobiasgatfield September 27, 2018

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Meet The Fockers is one of the best Comedy Films I have EVER seen. Ben Stiller, Robert De Niro and Barbara Streisand And Dustin Hoffman all do an excellent job with Jay Roach to make the best comedy movie of all time!!! I have not even watched the first one and it still makes sense. There is a lot of inappropriate references in it so I would it is suitable for 13 year olds and up.

Teen, 14 years old Written byahtibat317 April 6, 2018

Inappropriate

I was watching this with my dad and it made me squirm. I was so uncomfortable the entire time and we had to turn it off. It made many references to sex and was very inappropriate! I don't recommend unless you are comfortable with that.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDeclan1700 March 7, 2018
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2016

Great funny movie bits of profanity

Really funny movie but a bit more rude than the first the main character gets insulted frequently as he is called gaylord Focker

Teen, 15 years old Written byCinnamoe August 15, 2011

Would not recommend.

Honestly, Meet the Fockers is not a very good film. It does not have the charm and witty humor that its prequel had. It tries to gather laughs through inappropriate and crude jokes. There are so many sexual references; I do not understand how this has been rated PG-13. I would not recommend this film to anyone.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 May 30, 2011

Much more mature than "Meet the Parents"--sexual humor is much more extreme--and not nearly as good.

My rating: PG-13 [borderline with R] for mature crude and sexual humor, and for brief strong language.