All member reviews for Men in Black II

Crazy creatures, some scares, and loads of fun.

boring...

This movie is not as good as the first one. There some violence but it is mostly just shooting of alien weapons.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

1st ones alot better!

Adult Written bybpurcell April 9, 2008

Great sequel-better than the first!!

There were a few startling parts- like things jumping out, but it was not scary like the first one ( I thought) was. It was very funny, and even the violence was comical. One word description: HILLARIOUS!!
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Decent Movie for 12+

This is a good short film sequel. Alien slapstickish. Good movie.
Adult Written bylizperle April 9, 2008

Really funny sequel -- love that dog

This is a perfectly fun diversion for you and your family if your kids are into gross jokes and don't scare too easily. No nutrient value and quite a lot of action/violence but it involves mutants and bugs mostly and isn't anywhere near nightmare material.
Adult Written bykurra April 9, 2008

still funny and full of ALEINS

Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

I'll stick with the original. This movie was entertaining, but it had a definite feeling of 'been there, done that.' As far as content goes, there is some violence, but it's not bad for a PG-13. Good for kids 9+

I love this movie! It is soooo funny!
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

Hilarious Fun! I must say I enjoyed this more than the first one!

MEN IN BLACK 2 is here. And Men in Black are (what else?) back, and in black. This time they're fighting evil alien/human Seralina, who is looking for a mysterious STAR. She's nasty. She's evil. And the Men in Black have to stop her. To do so, Agent J (played to hilarious perfection by Will Smith) must bring his ex-partner K (brilliant Tommy Lee Jones) back to the business. Though no sex or nudity is shown, there is a certain level of sexual humor and innuendo, giving this the "provocative humor" rating that the first didn't have. Violence is comic for the most part, and all of the combatants are aliens. Lnaguage is frequent. MEN IN BLACK 2 is worth watching. Maybe a bit crass or vulgar for youngsters, but tweens and up will love it. Highly reccommended.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

SCARY

this movie is scary! The alins look SICK. so kids under 10 should not watch. all my friends are 8 or 9.