Crazy creatures, some scares, and loads of fun.

Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2010

A really good, hilarious movie!

Men in Black is really good. It is packed with aliens from start to finish. It has tons of laughs, and it has Will Smith and that makes it really good. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!!
Adult Written bygamenerd323 November 3, 2009

Good for tweens!

Even better than the first, not much though! But overall a great teen comedy!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 June 20, 2009

Definitely not as good as the first one!!

The movie was farely funny, but could have been a lot better without the crude language and innuendos. The main woman is dressed in lingerie throughout the entire film and is highly sexualized. You may want to preview this one first.
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2009

men in black is back

i love this movie it is one of my favorite movies.It's a awesome movie even better then the first
Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2009

What?

This is appropriate to most people asides from one VERY sexually based joke that Im surprised this website didnt notice. I wont mention here, but its rather crude.

boring...

This movie is not as good as the first one. There some violence but it is mostly just shooting of alien weapons.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

1st ones alot better!

still funny and full of ALEINS

Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008
I'll stick with the original. This movie was entertaining, but it had a definite feeling of 'been there, done that.' As far as content goes, there is some violence, but it's not bad for a PG-13. Good for kids 9+
I love this movie! It is soooo funny!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

SCARY

this movie is scary! The alins look SICK. so kids under 10 should not watch. all my friends are 8 or 9.