All member reviews for Men in Black II

Crazy creatures, some scares, and loads of fun.

Teen, 13 years old Written byscott2323 April 9, 2008

good but not great

this movie is ok but not as good as the original
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew November 5, 2014

Crass sequel is still MiB technology but scary and crude

My rating:PG-13 for comic violence,language,crude humor,sexuality/nudity and scary images
Kid, 10 years old February 3, 2014

Good.

I like it, but I was 9 when I watched this, I found some bits too scary.
Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2013

Good movie

This was a good movie nothin really bad about it it's got a bit of supernatural creatures not scary at all
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2013

Not as Good as the First One

This movie is overfilled with scary aliens. (Much more scary than the first.) E.g: Giant Worms, Multi-headed and Multi-armed creatures and scary snakes. Violence is more intense than the first, including fist fights and bigger ray guns. A scary alien woman is... Well, a Victorian Model. The Language is surprisingly much better than the first, "p--z", "a-s", and "cr-p" are the only swear words mentioned. The aliens are much more scary. 12+
Teen, 15 years old Written bymusicforver July 2, 2013

Men II Black

Funny, fun and cool movie Men in Black II is tamer than first Men in Black. Men in Black II is recommended off for 6 and under, not for kids 7-8 without a parent or guardian, iffy for 9-10, and ok for 11+.
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2013

Common sense

This movie is awesome, but a little gross and not good for little kids.
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2013

An Underated Movie

I think it's just as funny and good as the 1st. But it can be confusing for people who haven't seen the 1st. It's also better for kids. There's not as much bad language. It has just as much violence though.
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2013

Awsome

I loved it.
Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2013

i love frank the pug

no anamals were harmed in the makeing in the movie. good movie more languaguge than 1
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byLupak January 3, 2013

Hysterical!

Very good movie. But violence, and provocated humor is innapropriate
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 12, 2012

great

awesome movie for the whole family.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 12, 2012

Fun movie.

I remember watching this movie,and I was impressed! Awesome premise,interesting characters,nice artwork,impressive writing,great acting,and so on.
Parent Written byStepMomSterToo July 23, 2012

Another MIB movie! Must see.

Good follow up to the first movie. Nothing in here especially inappropriate for tweens and preteens. Not really for younger children due to the alien violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. June 22, 2012

Not as fresh or funny as the orginal.

Kid, 9 years old June 15, 2012

MEN IN BLACK 2

2nd MIB brings more aliens to earth.
Adult Written byage 10+ May 27, 2012

Great Sequel To Ok Movie Is Slightly More Innapropriate Then It's Predecessor

Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2012

Epic sequel

Men in Black II is the thrilling sequel to the first one, and in my opinion, better. Consider it being a little scary, enough for a gentle 10-year-old to stop watching. Again, mild language like d*mn, but a must-see for the whole family.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn April 7, 2012

Cruder, grislier sequel isn't as good as the first film

Men in Black 2 continues Barry Levinson's sci-fi-alien-comedy sage of sorts, but it doesn't work nearly as good as the first film, which felt like the money was going into a much better spot to furhter the entir eiflm, instead of just throwing money at the screen, essentially, this time around, in this second outing. Men in Black 2 suffers mainly, from a weak villain, a bloated script, and a slightly uninteresting feeling to the whole production. It just feels a bit too dull, manuafactued and joyless. Really, there just ins't that much effective humor or fun left in this film, and it really shows. Even Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones do as much as they can, but, unforutnately, they just aren't even enough to save this one. The special effects pretty much just overrun the whole movie, and, as it stands, this is a very weak sequel. Also, the PG-13 Rating is much stronger, this time around: There is frequent sci-fi violence and gore, which is still the same gross-out stuff, but is slightly more grisly and graphic, with shots of aliens literally being sliced apart on screen, several creatures being mutilated and even shot repeatedly. Also new, this time around, is the more frequent amount of sexual content, with a rather nauseating shot a alien transforming herself from the image of a underwear model, with everything seen in full, and, even more graphic and shockingly, is a very brief shot of a specific alien who literally actually has male testicles for a chin, and than Will Smith's character than proceeds to kick right directly in that spot. Also, there is frequent but average profanity, as well, with many uses of crap, sh-t, d-mn, h-ll and more. So, as you can see, this is pretty much just a very weak and disappointing sequel to a very strong sci-fi blockbuster, and so, I guess one can only hope that the 3rd film will be much better than this one was, when it get's released this summer. Not reccomended.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 February 15, 2012

Good sequel

I don't remember as much since I watched it awhile ago, but I liked it. There is violence, but it shouldn't be too intense for teens.