All member reviews for Men in Black II

Crazy creatures, some scares, and loads of fun.

Teen, 13 years old Written byscott2323 April 9, 2008

good but not great

this movie is ok but not as good as the original
Adult Written byjoshua martinez July 21, 2010
men in black 2 is in average movie not better then the first one this movie has a lot of violence and strong language used.
Adult Written bydoodlesalltheday April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybpurcell April 9, 2008

Great sequel-better than the first!!

There were a few startling parts- like things jumping out, but it was not scary like the first one ( I thought) was. It was very funny, and even the violence was comical. One word description: HILLARIOUS!!
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

Hilarious Fun! I must say I enjoyed this more than the first one!

MEN IN BLACK 2 is here. And Men in Black are (what else?) back, and in black. This time they're fighting evil alien/human Seralina, who is looking for a mysterious STAR. She's nasty. She's evil. And the Men in Black have to stop her. To do so, Agent J (played to hilarious perfection by Will Smith) must bring his ex-partner K (brilliant Tommy Lee Jones) back to the business. Though no sex or nudity is shown, there is a certain level of sexual humor and innuendo, giving this the "provocative humor" rating that the first didn't have. Violence is comic for the most part, and all of the combatants are aliens. Lnaguage is frequent. MEN IN BLACK 2 is worth watching. Maybe a bit crass or vulgar for youngsters, but tweens and up will love it. Highly reccommended.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2013

Not as Good as the First One

This movie is overfilled with scary aliens. (Much more scary than the first.) E.g: Giant Worms, Multi-headed and Multi-armed creatures and scary snakes. Violence is more intense than the first, including fist fights and bigger ray guns. A scary alien woman is... Well, a Victorian Model. The Language is surprisingly much better than the first, "p--z", "a-s", and "cr-p" are the only swear words mentioned. The aliens are much more scary. 12+
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2013

Awsome

I loved it.
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byLupak January 3, 2013

Hysterical!

Very good movie. But violence, and provocated humor is innapropriate
Kid, 9 years old June 15, 2012

MEN IN BLACK 2

2nd MIB brings more aliens to earth.
Adult Written bylizperle April 9, 2008

Really funny sequel -- love that dog

This is a perfectly fun diversion for you and your family if your kids are into gross jokes and don't scare too easily. No nutrient value and quite a lot of action/violence but it involves mutants and bugs mostly and isn't anywhere near nightmare material.
Adult Written bykurra April 9, 2008
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written by@jimr January 25, 2016

Entertaining for kids and adults - language a bit worse than summary indicates

Kids and I really enjoyed the movie - fun characters and jokes but the use of words like "ass" were a little too frequent for me. Not that kids don't know and hear the word but probably better suited for 6th graders than any younger. If it was on local station where they edited then it would be great for all ages.
Kid, 8 years old July 5, 2015

Fun sequel is very graphic/intense.

My rating:PG-13 for strong violence.
Kid, 10 years old February 3, 2014

Good.

I like it, but I was 9 when I watched this, I found some bits too scary.
Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2013

Good movie

This was a good movie nothin really bad about it it's got a bit of supernatural creatures not scary at all
Teen, 15 years old Written bymusicforver July 2, 2013

Men II Black

Funny, fun and cool movie Men in Black II is tamer than first Men in Black. Men in Black II is recommended off for 6 and under, not for kids 7-8 without a parent or guardian, iffy for 9-10, and ok for 11+.
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2013

Common sense

This movie is awesome, but a little gross and not good for little kids.
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2013

An Underated Movie

I think it's just as funny and good as the 1st. But it can be confusing for people who haven't seen the 1st. It's also better for kids. There's not as much bad language. It has just as much violence though.
Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2013

i love frank the pug

no anamals were harmed in the makeing in the movie. good movie more languaguge than 1
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 12, 2012

great

awesome movie for the whole family.