Third alien adventure is fun, less memorable than the first.

Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2012

genial

es geniiiiiiiiial
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2012

MIB 3

This movie was really good. There was a lot of violence,some language, and mild sexual content.If your kids can see the first two this one is fine.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLittle movie freak May 27, 2012

Men In Black 3 is the best and most fun film in the Men In Black series. This is the most fun I've had at theater since Marvel's The Avengers. This is ACTUALLY the most fun I've had at theater in A LONG TIME! And I am already excited for Men in Black 4!!! :)

The review of Men In Black 3 will be posted soon. I don't when I will post Men In Black 3, but I promise that when I have time, I will make sure that my review of Men In Black 3 will be posted for everyone to look at! :)
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2012

Men in Black 3

This was really good. As in it's predecessors, this is not even close to short of sci-fi violence. There was some flirting and there was a (gross) kiss between an alien and a human. Some mild cussing was used. This was much better than the 2nd, so this may be a better choice.
Parent Written byireally<3movies May 28, 2012

Could've done without the sexual inuendo.

Was it really necessary for the long alien tongue and the girl sucking on it in the beginning? And the language? I'm really tired of PG-13 movies getting bumped up to what used to be an "R" rating. This could have been a nice FAMILY film. Otherwise, some funny moments and Josh Brolin was amazing. Will Smith was right on the money as usual. Except for the beginning and the swearing, I really enjoyed the movie.
Adult Written byage 10+ July 28, 2012

Better Than The First Two

Kid, 12 years old May 30, 2012

iffy

Teen, 13 years old Written bymeme103 May 27, 2012

Awesome movie

preteens and teens will want to see this movie and if they do they will like the movie.
Parent Written byJosephArlo December 28, 2012

COULD NOT WATCH FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES!

i am ten and it was very disturbing. i would NOT watch this movie until i am 16! please DON'T torch er your kids by watching it! there are a lot of parts that have bad language., violence, and kissing weirdly! it was dis costing! YUCK! so please don't let your kids watch it, but that is my opinion. its what ever you think. GOOD LUCK!
Kid, 12 years old September 28, 2012

Best movie ever!

This movie was the best movie I have ever seen! It was very funny! Role models are good. There was a lot of violence. If your child is sensitive or gets scared easily, i dont recomend this movie. There is some language, but not a problem. My parents are not letting my two sisters ( 7 and 8 ) see this movie. There is a toungue kiss at the beggining of the movie with a wierdly dressed alien (lady), and Boris the Animal (alien as well). May be to scary as well for young kids. Boris has spiders in his hands that he uses as weapons (like biting, or scratching.) Not a lot of blood guts and gore though. some alien goo
Teen, 16 years old Written bychinchillaboy26 June 18, 2012

Third installment entertaining, but less so than the first

Essentially, the review above is right. The only thing I thought to mention is that the main villain, Boris the Animal, has a hand whose palm opens up and houses a second crab-like hand. It's fascinating and a really neat CGI thing, but it is rather grotesque and may freak younger viewers out. He also shoots thornlike spikes from this opening to murder people.
Adult Written by415867 June 10, 2012

WARNING: BORIS THE ANIMAL MONSTER IS VERY SCAREY

Boris the Animal is the main character and he is really scarey. We took our 7 years old twins with as our older son wanted to see it base based on the review here that said the monsters were "creeptastic" . .. . to us that sounded like our memories of MIB . . . campy and silly and fun. Nope. The main character is VERY SCAREY and has a very scarey voice. He appears frequently throughout the movie. I wish the review here had discussed that.
Kid, 12 years old May 28, 2012

Funny and Awesome MIB3 Takes Back In Time

MIB3 was, in my opinion, The best MIB YET! It was very funny and at the end very heart-felt and revealing. It takes you Back In Time! Positive Messages: The Typical Good V.S. Evil teaches kids valuable morals. Positive Role Models: Agents are brave and willing to risk their lives to save earth. Violence: Somewhat visual alien shootings nothing too gruesome, but younger children might get scared. Language: Very strong language! Sex: 1 passionate, kind of revolting, kiss exchange between an alien and a tightly dressed woman. Drinking,Drugs: They frequently shows people drinking and smoking which is common in the 60s. Over all, GREAT MOVIE! But watch out for younger kids because the graphic aliens might scare them!
Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2012

Awesome

Awesome theme great move little iffy on the language
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2013

Awsome

I loved it. There was the alien kiss at the begining that I didn't like but other than that it was great.
Teen, 14 years old Written byArtpigandtad October 5, 2012

Alien hunting... for the third time

Men in Black 3 is fun, but is filled with plotholes. It's not as good as the first one either. But, it is a movie you should see sometime.
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeopleschamp1995 August 15, 2012

And the awesome series continues

This series is the bomb
Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2012

Amazkg

Hilarious and awesome now this is a good movie
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2012

Hi! I love this movie! I'm 11!

This movie is the best that I have seen in a long time! But I am glad that I just went with my dad. It would have been too inappropriate for my two little sisters (6yrs and 8yrs). Expect some alien guts and goo, but there is not a lot of it. There is a quick tongue kiss with an inappropriately dressed woman and an alien. There is some mild language, but it will not be a big problem. It is mostly at the beginning. Agents J and K are good role models. The message in the end was good too! It is a GREAT movie with a GREAT ending, and a lot of people that reviewed this movie were overreacting! They must have been thinking of a different movie! The ending was unexpected and you don't run into that very much! Before you take your kid to see this movie, you should know him/her. Does he/she get scared easily? Get grossed out VERY EASILY? Learn quickly from what he/she sees? I hope my review was very helpful!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 19, 2012

A definite got-to-see!

I definitely recommend this movie to anyone who has watched the last two films. This movie is definitely for you. There is a little bit of a violence issue since the main villain shoots spikes out of his hand and (in the beginning scene) hits several guards in the head. A little bit of blood seeps out, but that's only if you look carefully (like I did!). Aliens get shot and either get blown to smithereens (in a comedic sort of way) or turned into slime. There's a few parts where parents (and even kids) might get a bit grossed out, for example when Boris the Animal kisses a girl quite passionately while sticking his long, snake like tongue into her mouth. There's also a little bit of flirting between Agent K and Agent O, but very little. Another thing that might concern parents is the amount of swearing. And even though I don't remember hearing any F words, there are several uses of sh*t and bullsh*t, along with other mild exclamations. A conversation includes the word "darkies", but is not intended as an insult, only talk about a specific time. I suppose there's a message on loyalty and friendship, since Agent J goes back in time to save his friend and defeat the enemy, meaning putting his life in danger.