All member reviews for Men in Black III

Teen, 14 years old Written byteen_n_happy June 13, 2012

Okay

It's just okay.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySuperCoolEmu June 11, 2012

Men In Black III MUST SEE!!

While this was a great movie I have to admit it was a little too gorey for small children. It had a great plot and was easy to follow. But it was very sad in points. At one point i looked over at my friend and she was bawling. But every good movie makes you cry at some point.
Kid, 11 years old June 9, 2012

who's ready for number 4?

This is probably the best men in black film.The first film was dull and the second film was more concerned with action than the enjoyable relationship between J and K.The film has some of the most strangest aliens ever which could creep children out.The plot is both weird and rather clever at the same time.Josh brolin manages to capture every detail of tommy lee jones while will smith hasn't been this good since handcock and borris the animail is one of the most savage most evil villians ever with a withering putdown for every occassion.To be honest with you the twist (which i won't spoil) is kinda' chessy and the 3D really dosn't add much, but this is one of the most enjoyable films of the years!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew November 5, 2014

Darker men in black has different plot from first two

My rating:PG-13 for comic violence,crude sexual content,langauge,drug use and creature nudity
Teen, 14 years old Written bynanatani August 31, 2014

It all depends...

Here's what I think: Kids who love MIB 1 and 2 will probably like this movie if they like a scary villain who kills aliens and people all the time by shooting really thick darts at them, really strange kissing by the villain who the movie does show his really long tongue probing around in another alien's mouth, the same sort of gun violence shown in the other two movies, lots of swearing, comedy, a time travel plot, some images that may be disturbing for younger children seeing how they show inhuman things happening to people who seemed human to them, and a pretty good science fiction comedy plot. I liked it, but I don't think I should have watched it anyway. Just because you like it doesn't mean it's good for your kids, even if they like it.
Kid, 8 years old July 7, 2014

Amazing movie!

It is a great movie although it can be a bit scary at times otherwise it is a very adventurous movie. Sometimes it can have quite a lot of violence but is still OK for kids aged 9+
Teen, 13 years old Written byDajann June 18, 2014

Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 28, 2014
Kid, 11 years old December 19, 2013

Good movie good story

I baught this when I was 9 and I loved it even more than the first 2 it was awesome and a fun adventure
Teen, 16 years old Written byDog Bone November 2, 2013

Good!

Good 3rd movie! Great acting and funny. Storyline is kinda dumb but interesting. Some disgusting sexual stuff and some jokes. Normal PG-13 violence. Language is annoying.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire August 29, 2013

Third fun alien adventure for teens

Teen, 13 years old Written byfandango 2001 August 15, 2013

creative movie

I own all three movies and I just love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieBuffMarlano August 14, 2013

great, fun as good as first

This movie is really fun! Lots of action but it's mostly the same alien violence from the first movie and some swearing. there is no sex except for one suggestive scene at the beginning at the movie: a woman wearing tight clothing with cleavage enters a cell where an alien is waiting. he sticks his long tongue out and she sucks on his tongue. they start to kiss and his tongue is seen poking in her cheek. he growls and moans during the kiss. the kiss is graphic and the scene is about 10 seconds long.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2013

The best in the trilogy!

Much more funny than the rest! Hilarious! One of the many comedic scenes is when the guys walk into a Chinese Restaurant... One thing led to another! And now the guys end up going: BACK IN TIME! The ending is very sad... he sees his father getting murdered by the scary bike/alien. The aliens are much more comedic than scary... Though the bike is a prison escapee that has a creepy alien jumping out of his arm (With Blood). The language is no problem, the first was much worse, and the second was more frequent. In this film, "s--t", and "a-s" are the only words used. Very good movie, though 11+
Kid, 10 years old June 9, 2013

Great movie

I luuved this movie it had awesome effects the action scenes were great and the story was also good it was very funny as far as age I think the only real issue would be this alien that shoots spikes out of his hands and it shows the blood language is a little bit of an issue too the main character said d***n and sh*t sometimes if your kids can handle that it should be ok it has positive messages and role models overall this is a great movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byemcfa3000 May 27, 2013

GOOD

Good, just watch it, creepy villain though.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. April 10, 2013

Funny and enjoyable, just as good as the first

Kid, 11 years old March 19, 2013

MIB 3

Suggessted MPAA rating: PG-13 for sequences of sci-fi action/violence, language, and some disturbing images. Great movie, brings back the whole series. Violence: 8/10 Several or more instances of sci-fi action/violence. Etc: An alien's hand opens up, (disturbing) and shoots a creature dart that sticks into two men's necks. No blood, except for the opening palm. Alien fish heads are chopped with cleavers. A man is shot, and falls to the ground. Several alien-like shootings. Nothing too bad, take the tweens and teens!
Teen, 17 years old Written byzachpb17 December 30, 2012

Hold on just a minute

I don't know if some of you know this but men in black is meant to be a comedy horror type of movie and it is very well known for having the odd bad word and rude humor and being pretty gross to watch but its all done in fun and is meant to be funny. I suggest it for anyone over the age of 8. Love men in black and the 3rd one played it just right. Awsome movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFaith Diamond Cruz December 22, 2012

MAIN IDEA

I think this is a good movie but if u are not mature i suggest not to see this movie. Parents look out for your children if they are younger than 11 watch it 1st.