All member reviews for Men in Black III

Kid, 11 years old June 9, 2012

who's ready for number 4?

This is probably the best men in black film.The first film was dull and the second film was more concerned with action than the enjoyable relationship between J and K.The film has some of the most strangest aliens ever which could creep children out.The plot is both weird and rather clever at the same time.Josh brolin manages to capture every detail of tommy lee jones while will smith hasn't been this good since handcock and borris the animail is one of the most savage most evil villians ever with a withering putdown for every occassion.To be honest with you the twist (which i won't spoil) is kinda' chessy and the 3D really dosn't add much, but this is one of the most enjoyable films of the years!
Teen, 13 years old Written byiwatchthewatchmen June 8, 2012

awesome

this is the best of the three films and the most appropriate my 2nd favorite film of the year in fact. If you watched the first 2 you could easily watch this one.
Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2012

Nice

Great movie
Kid, 12 years old June 4, 2012

Great action movie with funny jokes!

This is a fun, sci-fi action adventure with hilarious jokes! There is some profanity that is quite frequent throughout the movie. Violence is a lot more intense than the other MIB movies. The sexual content in this movie is very mild, but in the beggining of the movie, a scantily clad lady and an alien do a pretty graphic french kiss on screen. I really liked this movie because it wasn't only a funny comedy, but it was also an action packed sci-fi thriller. My MPAA rating is PG-13 for intense sci-fi action violence, disturbing images, language, and brief sensuality.
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2012

Great Movie!

I loved this movie! I have actually never seen the other Men In Black's, but now i really hope to. Dramatic and a little gross at times, like when spiders come out of the bad guys hands, and some aliens are not very appealing. Heartfelt, and soldier is a good role model to show to risk your life to do whats right. All in all, i loved it!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviefanatic10 June 2, 2012

Not a very satisfying sequal to a beloved franchise

After a ten year wait the MIB are back and well... not better then ever. Myself being a big Men in Black fan was dissapointed with a lot of things. such as the very cheesey looking special effects, the jokes, and lack of control in the movie. i must say josh brolins acting made me give this movie an extra star, his impression of agent k is sppot on and he deserves more recognition. i must say this was not terrible there were parts i enjoyed. i really enjoyed the ending, all of the movies came together and explained a lot i liked that very much. One of my main problems with this movie is the jokes, they try so hard to get a laugh, you almost want to smile just beause you feel bad. Many silly gags such as agent j bowling with an alien head, borris the animal having a very "passionite" alien kiss with a woman, and countless jokes of Will Smith making fun of Tommy Lee Jones face and attitude. most of the jokes fall flat but some are quite enjoyable. when it comes down to it i would say rent it or catch it at a low price drive in.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJustino4 June 2, 2012

Entertaining Enough

I have only seen snip-its of Men In Black and Men In Black 2, but I know for a fact these movies are funny. Men In Black 3 is an okay movie overall, but it seemed like most of the (chuckles) laughs were in the trailer. But it still was a nice movie to see if you are either fans of the other two movies or if you just wanna waste an afternoon.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybigdipper67 May 31, 2012

A teenager's review

It's pretty good, considering it's Men in Black, and you probably wont have much trouble with any bad content, but because it's Men in Black, there is some messy alien scenes that might scare young children, but overall, I'd say it was really good.
Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2012

Awesome but beware.

This movie has varoius bad word than can cross the mark for kids.The movie gets intense,scary, grose,and has vilonce.Other than that Men in Black 3 in AWESOME and funny. If you don't want to see Men in Black 3 now I sugest you see Men in Black 1.It is probobly less intense,and grose.It seems more silly because Men in Black 1 is about when agent K recruits agent J. I hope this answered some of your questions.
Kid, 8 years old May 27, 2012

Plan on seeing Men in Black lll!!!

Really good movie! Even though it's rated PG-13, it's still a funny movie for the whole family!!
Kid, 9 years old May 27, 2012

THE WORST

THIS MOVIE WAS HORRENDOUS!!! There was a SEXUAL, REVOLTING TOUNGE KISS in the beginning of the movie. The movie had a SWEAR in pretty much every line. Every alien was SLIMY AND GROSS. This movie is not for me. IT IS VERY INNAPROPRIATE. I WANTED TO LEAVE IN THE FIRST FIVE MNUTES OF THE MOVIE.